#1 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by Frag, 12 December 2011 - 08:15 PM.

"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#2 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

Bump
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#3 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

Bump, homie

#4 LouisianaNick

LouisianaNick

Spump Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

Could you do $32 shipped?, that's all I have in my PayPal right now. You can keep the bucket changer and hopper to make it easier to ship. (and to part out)
2003 Prostock
Proto Pro Axis
Feedback

(Mike Philips) Bitches love my spyder

#5 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Could you do $32 shipped?, that's all I have in my PayPal right now. You can keep the bucket changer and hopper to make it easier to ship. (and to part out)

Doesn't really matter to me. The hopper and bucket changer are just extra, but sure. Where would I be shipping to?

Edit: We can make it $35 and I'll send the 9 oz. C02 tank with?

Edited by Frag, 11 December 2011 - 07:31 PM.

#6 LouisianaNick

LouisianaNick

Spump Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

I'll gather $35 up (looks like I'm raiding my coin jar lol) but can you include the bucket changer instead of the 9 ounce?

I'm in 70433.
2003 Prostock
Proto Pro Axis
Feedback

#7 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

Yeah, sure.

And hopper then too?

Edited by Frag, 11 December 2011 - 07:48 PM.

#8 LouisianaNick

LouisianaNick

Spump Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, sure.

And hopper then too?

Don't send it if it jacks your shipping price up, i don't need it that bad.

Pm me your paypal, and ill see if i can get some more money in it tonight and send it to you.
2003 Prostock
Proto Pro Axis
Feedback

#9 LouisianaNick

LouisianaNick

Spump Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Paypaled! Sold to me.
2003 Prostock
Proto Pro Axis
Feedback

#10 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

Sold to LouisianaNick. Will be shipped tomorrow via FedEx and tracking number will be posted.

#11 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

Marker has been sent with C02 tank as an add-in. Seller has full discretion of what they want to do with it. Tracking number: 468705515100671

Edited by Frag, 12 December 2011 - 08:15 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users