• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 VirginiaWildFirepbteam2012

VirginiaWildFirepbteam2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

hi techpb members, we are a mature team out of the lynchburg va area and we are looking for members we play at bigpearl paintball, rodneyhunkley is our air ball captain (me) and my buddy jordon is incharge of our scenario sceen, but i do dablle in woodsball but any ways if you want to try out or play with us let me know, we are sponsered by my dads hobby shop beverly st scale auto hobbies and coin, he basicly just overs part of the entry fee for turnys cus his buisness is kinda slow right now, but im going to ll5 (living ledgins 5) in chicago il. if you are going let me know so we can meet up, umm if u go to big pearl paintball looking for us we are normally under the only roofed bench in the dead box, and you will c a decked out g1 with a black rotor and a gold/dust white dlx luxe 1.5 or a white and red ccm t2 pump with eather a smoked pinokio(mainly on the luxe)and a liquid red dye rotor on the t2 so feel free to coment and look for us at the feild we are allways looking for new members and i can get you a good deal on a custom team jursey
my simi auto set up is a polished gold/dust white dlx luxe1.5 with a smoked pinokio,and a 68/45, my open class pump set up is a white and red ccm t2 with a dye rotor loader and a apex 2 in the woods and the stock 10 inch for wat ever else lol

#2 TigerPB.com

TigerPB.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

hi techpb members, we are a mature team out of the lynchburg va area and we are looking for members we play at bigpearl paintball, rodneyhunkley is our air ball captain (me) and my buddy jordon is incharge of our scenario sceen, but i do dablle in woodsball but any ways if you want to try out or play with us let me know, we are sponsered by my dads hobby shop beverly st scale auto hobbies and coin, he basicly just overs part of the entry fee for turnys cus his buisness is kinda slow right now, but im going to ll5 (living ledgins 5) in chicago il. if you are going let me know so we can meet up, umm if u go to big pearl paintball looking for us we are normally under the only roofed bench in the dead box, and you will c a decked out g1 with a black rotor and a gold/dust white dlx luxe 1.5 or a white and red ccm t2 pump with eather a smoked pinokio(mainly on the luxe)and a liquid red dye rotor on the t2 so feel free to coment and look for us at the feild we are allways looking for new members and i can get you a good deal on a custom team jursey

Hey there - new airball field on turf coming to rocky mount, va. Tiger Paintball (me), getting ready to kick off this month.
Find us at Tiger Paintball on facebook, or visit tigerpb.com

#3 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hey, I currently live in the Northern Virginia area, but will be moving down to Cave Spring/ Roanoke area sometime this summer. I was wondering if there is any sort of update on how you are coming with the field? I also work at Skyline Paintball in Strasburg, as a referee, have been for almost 2 years now, so if you need help for the new field I might be able to.

#4 Razgriz183

Razgriz183

rAwR!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

I am moving back to Virginia in June (Currently live in MA,playing at Fox 4 paintball) . I was looking for local fields near Lynchburg, I'd probably be living in Madison heights area. Big pearl seems to be the only good field? When I move down there I will get in touch with you about your team
my feedback :) 16/0/0
www.zephyrpaintball.com

www.OringMonkey.com

www.santaclarapaintball.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users