• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlexThePaintballer

AlexThePaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Paint balling is very fun I have my own team our name is (TB) that stands for ''The Bostonians'' What you think of that name? So far we are sponsored by planet eclipse and hope to stay like that, we are recruiting and hope you can join to :) We are a faithful team and again i am the leader and i hope to make our team go far.. I know ALL major Paintballers and i can get there help to help our team. All Refs at Boston paintball love me (not that way haha) and know who i am. I hope i make it far with my paintball skills. My best moment at Boston paintball was me vsing 5 other people and i won.. I'm so pro like a ninja. When i get my game on there is no stopping me. As a leader i do NOT demand my team. My polices are only 3 things:
Stay positive
Have fun
Dont talk back
Follow those and you will be on my good side. I cant stand when people are negative and When they are sore losers, i see it all the time. If your bad and your on my team i show you the ways to get better i put 110% to making you stay on the team and if you want to leave i cant stop you, your choice. Anything please feel free to send me a message, comment on my profile, and/or send me a message on youtube (iLLneSzHD).

P.s. What you need as a gun is a planet eclipse gun to join and live in boston, MA sorry :(

#2 lilwill3579

lilwill3579

With My Penis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

haha u alreddy know i will! lolz but u alreddy know my situation :P:tup:

#3 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

I'd love to, I never argue with refs and I'm always a good sport, but I'm afraid I don't live in the city of Boston and I don't own a PE gun.

Good luck recruiting new teammates though, like I said I'd join if I had the means to.

My Feedback 4/0/0

#4 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Im in peabody id be interested in playing with you guys i wanted a good group of guys to show up and play speedball with.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users