• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darkstar123481

darkstar123481

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

has anyone had any problems with them fogging? i dont get how they wouldnt fog if they arent thermal lenses. because im sure if u get shot in the lense a few times im sure the coating wears off hows i work?? id like to make sure its prefectly safe before i buyy them then gotta buy another lense like a thermal lense in that case id just buy something else. so someone help me out how does it work.

#2 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

has anyone had any problems with them fogging? i dont get how they wouldnt fog if they arent thermal lenses. because im sure if u get shot in the lense a few times im sure the coating wears off hows i work?? id like to make sure its prefectly safe before i buyy them then gotta buy another lense like a thermal lense in that case id just buy something else. so someone help me out how does it work.

I've washed my lenses more than I can count and I still have never had a problem with the lenses fogging. The anti-fog coating is on there pretty good and probably even has a wax over it to keep it on there.

#3 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:05 PM

isnt the anti-fog coating on the inside? when a mask fogs up, its on the inside. so i doubt headshots would affect it. now rubbing the "inside" of the lens, that might pose a problem.

#4 Loh@Pointman

Loh@Pointman

Vires et Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

isnt the anti-fog coating on the inside? when a mask fogs up, its on the inside. so i doubt headshots would affect it. now rubbing the "inside" of the lens, that might pose a problem.

if they make grillz lenses the same way they make profiler lenses, then no, it won't be a problem. If anyones rough with their equipment it's me. the inner layer of my profiler lens has patches of film peeling off, but it never fogs...NEVER... hardiest masks around... 2 thumbs up...
[size="4"]When in doubt, empty thy hopper.

Pointman, live to serve, live to lead

SP1 for dummies, by dummies

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users