923 replies to this topic

#151 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

Well, it would be hypocritical of me to argue my previous point further, considering I had my 42B since 7th grade. If you want to get one, go for it. If you think you can keep it in better condition than I did, you shouldn't have the same issues I have had with mine. :lol:

Play for a few months with the 6 1/2 AL that comes with the horn. If you feel it is holding you back from something, whether it is going lower, or going higher, try something new. I will tell you, I could easily hit anything from pedal Ab to triple Bb on that mouthpiece by my senior year. Definitely couldn't do it anymore, but it is possible.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#152 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

Well, it would be hypocritical of me to argue my previous point further, considering I had my 42B since 7th grade. If you want to get one, go for it. If you think you can keep it in better condition than I did, you shouldn't have the same issues I have had with mine. :lol:

Play for a few months with the 6 1/2 AL that comes with the horn. If you feel it is holding you back from something, whether it is going lower, or going higher, try something new. I will tell you, I could easily hit anything from pedal Ab to triple Bb on that mouthpiece by my senior year. Definitely couldn't do it anymore, but it is possible.

That's intense... I mainly want a higher one specifically for jazz, otherwise I'm fine with a standard mouth piece to be honest. I want to be able to show up our first trumpet player in range for solos. ;) I'm still working on range though to be honest. I can hit high G easy, anything higherr is kinda iffy, and it takes a second or two to hit it. Just gotta practice though!
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#153 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

You will NEVER match a trumpet player in the high range with a trombone. It's just not physically possible. However, you have the advantage in that a trombone has a more modest, warm tone that is more akin to vocals, which will make your solos sound much smoother and emotional.

And speaking of vocals, learn to sing. Sing out your notes to a digital tuner. Get an ear for them. Then sing your pieces. Start trying to push your voice higher and lower than you can currently. It helps you out with both tone and what your notes should sound like, as well as air flow and volume to reach those notes. Playing higher requires more air, just like singing higher. Playing lower requires more air, just like singing lower.

If you can't easily sing a note you want to hit, you won't be able to easily play it. Good thing, you will be able to sing your notes long after you stop playing. I can't play my previous range of notes, but can still sing them flawlessly. If I ever seriously got back into playing, it would help me relearn everything much faster than if I couldn't do that.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#154 spisla

spisla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

You will NEVER match a trumpet player in the high range with a trombone. It's just not physically possible. However, you have the advantage in that a trombone has a more modest, warm tone that is more akin to vocals, which will make your solos sound much smoother and emotional.

And speaking of vocals, learn to sing. Sing out your notes to a digital tuner. Get an ear for them. Then sing your pieces. Start trying to push your voice higher and lower than you can currently. It helps you out with both tone and what your notes should sound like, as well as air flow and volume to reach those notes. Playing higher requires more air, just like singing higher. Playing lower requires more air, just like singing lower.

If you can't easily sing a note you want to hit, you won't be able to easily play it. Good thing, you will be able to sing your notes long after you stop playing. I can't play my previous range of notes, but can still sing them flawlessly. If I ever seriously got back into playing, it would help me relearn everything much faster than if I couldn't do that.

Well, I don't mean any trumpet players. Our trumpet player doesn't try to get high during solos. I would like to play high to outmatch him, personally. I like playing high during my solos, but I can't get a very good sound out of it yet. If I could, I would be able to make some better sounding solo's (just how my style is.) There's a lot I need to work on for soloing, and playing in general. Not that I'm bad, but I could be wayy better.

Yeah, we have a new band director this year and he's getting us to sing during tuning, and I'm sure he'll get more in depth to it. He's a hell of a director..

Edited by spisla, 25 January 2012 - 12:06 AM.

Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

#155 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:29 AM

Just keep in mind, most trumpet players I have heard are very competitive, and will throw in more frill if you try to show them up. They can change notes faster, go higher, and have more experience in both parts due to their inherent musical pieces and required skill. Unless you practice lip trills and glissandos any chance you get outside of school, and have an arm faster than Nolan Ryan's fastball, trying to outplay a trumpet in a solo is just going to end badly.

My advice: embrace the spirit behind your instrument. Trombones are the melodic instruments of the low brass, but mostly provide background harmony. When you stand up for your solo, it should be like when you have listened to a song on the radio 400 times, but on that 401st time, you notice a guitar riff, or a drum break that you never really noticed before, but as soon as you do notice it, every time afterwords, you cant help but love when you hear it. You play within the music going on around you, adding that little bit of flavor that makes everything groove together. That's not to say don't throw in your high notes and a little craziness. Just don't make it overbearing like the other instruments try to do. ;)

Any time I played a solo with the jazz band at my school, you would have the trumpets and saxes wailing on 20 measures worth of their own solos which they wrote down days in advance to practice. Meanwhile, I would take 10 measures of improv and get more curious onlookers applause using that same idea.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#156 spisla

spisla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

Just keep in mind, most trumpet players I have heard are very competitive, and will throw in more frill if you try to show them up. They can change notes faster, go higher, and have more experience in both parts due to their inherent musical pieces and required skill. Unless you practice lip trills and glissandos any chance you get outside of school, and have an arm faster than Nolan Ryan's fastball, trying to outplay a trumpet in a solo is just going to end badly.

My advice: embrace the spirit behind your instrument. Trombones are the melodic instruments of the low brass, but mostly provide background harmony. When you stand up for your solo, it should be like when you have listened to a song on the radio 400 times, but on that 401st time, you notice a guitar riff, or a drum break that you never really noticed before, but as soon as you do notice it, every time afterwords, you cant help but love when you hear it. You play within the music going on around you, adding that little bit of flavor that makes everything groove together. That's not to say don't throw in your high notes and a little craziness. Just don't make it overbearing like the other instruments try to do. ;)

Any time I played a solo with the jazz band at my school, you would have the trumpets and saxes wailing on 20 measures worth of their own solos which they wrote down days in advance to practice. Meanwhile, I would take 10 measures of improv and get more curious onlookers applause using that same idea.

I'll keep that in mind, that's a great point. Thanks!
Posted Image

#157 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

Would anyone like a signature done?

Just tell me what you want

Edited by Spyder PB Player, 25 January 2012 - 07:06 PM.

Posted Image

#158 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Would anyone like a signature done?

Just tell me what you want

yes i would love one! i like your original one but have my name in it and a bass guitar (not a fender)
would be great!
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#159 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

lol turkey in the previous page I posted it

Posted Image

An Ibanez SR305

I did terrible on the cutting of the bass

I couldn't find the font for "musicians" so i just found something similar and added similar effects to the text
Posted Image

#160 spisla

spisla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

Can I get the same thing, but with a trombone(w/ trigger) instead of a bass, and my techpb name on it?
Posted Image

#161 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

Can I get the same thing, but with a trombone(w/ trigger) instead of a bass, and my techpb name on it?

Sure,would you like your name in a different font or same as turkey's?
Posted Image

#162 spisla

spisla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

Sure,would you like your name in a different font or same as turkey's?

Same, please :)
Posted Image

#163 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

lol turkey in the previous page I posted it

Posted Image

An Ibanez SR305

I did terrible on the cutting of the bass

I couldn't find the font for "musicians" so i just found something similar and added similar effects to the text

oh ok it looks fine and dandy to me! thanks and i like the font for my name
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#164 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

Spyder PB Player, can i have the link to the picture so i can put it in my sig, oh wait ill just put it in my photo bucket nvm

actually do you think you could take another go at the white trim around the bass se if you can do anything to better it? if you cant thats fine im not one to be overly picky
Posted Image

#165 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

and a four sting bass would be preferred..
Posted Image

but other than that i like all the black/white color flow and the fonts are great in my opinion as well as the back ground
i will add the first general signature you made to the home page
Posted Image

#166 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

Spyder PB Player, can i have the link to the picture so i can put it in my sig, oh wait ill just put it in my photo bucket nvm

actually do you think you could take another go at the white trim around the bass se if you can do anything to better it? if you cant thats fine im not one to be overly picky

Yes definitely. I'll retouch the borders rather than re cutting it if its ok with you. It should be done in a few minutes

If you want to wait, I can do a 4 string sometime but I don't want to re-cut it now

Edited by Spyder PB Player, 25 January 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

#167 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

ok just retouch the borders for now and maybe next week or something we can change it to a four string
Posted Image

#168 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

Here ya go! Darkened the borders extremely to leave little to no white

Posted Image
Posted Image

#169 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

Here ya go! Darkened the borders extremely to leave little to no white

Posted Image

thanks!
Posted Image

#170 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

I'll keep that in mind, that's a great point. Thanks!

That's the thing I love about the trombone: it has a very interesting sound that the other brass instruments don't. The way it's designed and shaped just gives it a different tone quality.

If you want to play high, work on low notes. Play pedal tones and low scales to help your lips gain more flexibility for those higher registers.

Trumpets will always have a range advantage, simply because they're smaller horns. Transposing, you might be able to hit "higher" than trumpet players, but in terms of actual note position on the staff, you won't. I can hit high Bb above the staff on a whim when I'm playing tuba, but high C on trumpet? I can only brush right now. Though they're "equivalent" notes, and I can go "higher" on my tuba than my trumpet, the trumpet itself is still a higher instrument. If you really want to show up trumpets, just transpose their parts and play them.

Also, you should invest in an Arban Book.

Also, I'd like signature, with a trumpet and tuba if possible. If not both then tuba. :)

Edited by larryjerry1, 25 January 2012 - 11:39 PM.

Because that's what we had when I was a kid
Dirt.
And the internet, but dirt was cheaper.

#171 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

Ah yeah, Arban's a great book for any instrument. Some others I have found very useful for trombone are:

"Les Rythmes Du Metier" by Gilles Senon. Also called "Job's Rythms for Bass Clef Instruments"
"347 Studies for Trombone" by Perenyi
"The Trombonist's Handbook" by Reginald Fink

That's another thing about playing instruments: You will never get to a great playing level by only playing during band. You HAVE to practice on your own to see big improvements. I NEVER practiced after school, and I was still sitting 2nd or 1st chair between sophomore and senior year. I still kick myself thinking about how much better I could have been if I HAD practiced like my directors always told me to.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#172 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

I'm wondering if I'll still be able to do band if I get into this program next year...I might have to give up my lunch, which I don't think I'd want to do...we'll see what happens.
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#173 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

I'm wondering if I'll still be able to do band if I get into this program next year...I might have to give up my lunch, which I don't think I'd want to do...we'll see what happens.

im worried about something of that sort for next year too, if im playing water polo, will i still be able to do band?
Posted Image

#174 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

just came back from 2 1/2 hour drum line rehearsal

ExhaustedPosted Image

Edited by Spyder PB Player, 26 January 2012 - 06:26 PM.

Posted Image

#175 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

im worried about something of that sort for next year too, if im playing water polo, will i still be able to do band?

If you want to, you'll find a way. It's a simple as that. I had this problem very recently, and I've resigned myself to the fact that to do football and band I'll have to sick with only practicing 4-5 days a week instead of 6-7. That's just the nature of the world. You can't always do EVERYTHING and have time leftover.

Dirt.

#176 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hey guys! I just had a conference with my band instructor and it looks like we're going to play at a few jazz festivals in the coming months and I'm going to try and start playing at a church. Just had reauditions for seating and part arrangement.... made first chair again!!!

#177 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hey guys! I just had a conference with my band instructor and it looks like we're going to play at a few jazz festivals in the coming months and I'm going to try and start playing at a church. Just had reauditions for seating and part arrangement.... made first chair again!!!

Nice! Great job
Posted Image

#178 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

instrument(s): Drumset ('71 Ludwig Blue Oyster Pearls, mix of Zildjian, Paiste, and Stagg cymbals, about to get Mapex Raptor pedals), Sideline/ Concert Percussion, Bass Guitar (Dean metalman V, Johnson Reptone 30w bass amp

type of band: Quit concert band this year, couldn't stand the director anymore. He was into the whole picking favorites thing, clarinets were put on drumline instead of drummers, I said fuck it lol

favorite song to play: I love drumming to Reise Reise by Rammstein, Fake Messiah by Lamb of God, and Me&You by Nero. Bass, I can play some Lamb of God, System of a Down, and Motley Crue, but Im new to it.

genre(s) of music you play: Metal (thrash, death, folk, grunge, black, anything except *hardcore*), jazz, blues, drum and bass, and I like playing along to classical, if I feel like using the brushes.

#179 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

Switched into the jazz band class today Posted Image too bad there's only one other student... So we'll be playing brass quartet stuff instead Posted Image.

Dirt.

#180 spisla

spisla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:27 AM

Ah yeah, Arban's a great book for any instrument. Some others I have found very useful for trombone are:

"Les Rythmes Du Metier" by Gilles Senon. Also called "Job's Rythms for Bass Clef Instruments"
"347 Studies for Trombone" by Perenyi
"The Trombonist's Handbook" by Reginald Fink

That's another thing about playing instruments: You will never get to a great playing level by only playing during band. You HAVE to practice on your own to see big improvements. I NEVER practiced after school, and I was still sitting 2nd or 1st chair between sophomore and senior year. I still kick myself thinking about how much better I could have been if I HAD practiced like my directors always told me to.

Maybe I'll start practicing more soon outside of school.. I just never have the time because of sports.
Posted Image

#181 LJPVca

LJPVca

(。◕‿‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

It's a little late but...

Instruments(s): Yamaha Pacifica 6 string, Peavey millenium bass, Seagull S6 acoustic.

Favorite song(s) to play: Anything Zeppelin or Maiden. Too hard to choose.

Genres: Metal (Viking, Black, Thrash, Death, Synth, Ambient, Folk, Progressive), Classic rock, indie rock, blues, classical.

#182 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

i practice a little bit out side of school but nothing very major, now that i have another bass it will be easier

great 2 new members welcome! i will add you when i remake the 1st post
Posted Image

#183 Vaellis

Vaellis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

Haha, you've been putting that off for awhile :P

What's a good trumpet? The one I'm using is 4 years old....and from Bj's (discount store)
Posted Image

#184 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

What's a good trumpet? The one I'm using is 4 years old....and from Bj's (discount store)

just like a week because ive had finals/midterms
Posted Image

#185 spisla

spisla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

Well, I found out the song I will be doing for solo ensemble in a month! It's a piece by Mozart, somewhat slow, sounds pretty nice. Should be a good song choice, and I should be able to play it rather nicely.
Posted Image

#186 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

I'll join-

Posted Image

I also play the piano and keyboard very well.

I no longer have the pearl drum set, I had a set of Roland TD-7's now.

#187 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:59 AM

Are you looking for intermediate or professional? Used or new? What's your price range?

I can help you in your quest as I've done the same thing this year.

Dirt.

#188 Vaellis

Vaellis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:12 AM

Are you looking for intermediate or professional? Used or new? What's your price range?

Price wise I have no idea, I've played on professional trumpets before, damn well if I might add, but I think my parents would be mroe comfortable with like a 300-500 intermediate trumpet, but I'm not sure.
Posted Image

#189 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'll join-

Posted Image

I also play the piano and keyboard very well.

I no longer have the pearl drum set, I had a set of Roland TD-7's now.

i dont know ou look like fresh meat to me Posted Image lol, yeah your in!
Posted Image

#190 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

I wish I could tune my 1894 emerson cabinet piano, but nobody around here knows how to.

But I may get a job at a local music store.

#191 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

Nice! Great job

Thanks man!

We started playing a new song for concert band called Maiden Voyage. The composer is local so we might actually get to meet her before our concert. Idk but I really love this song. It's kind of confusing because it switches quite frequently between 9/8, 6/8, and 3/4 time. If I can find a recording of it I'll post it up, but I probably won't be able to find one considering how new it is.

Price wise I have no idea, I've played on professional trumpets before, damn well if I might add, but I think my parents would be mroe comfortable with like a 300-500 intermediate trumpet, but I'm not sure.

A kid in my class just bought one off Ebay. It was a Bach 4-10 or something. I'll look into it tomorrow and let you know.

#192 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

In that range you're looking at a used Yamaha or something similar. Finding a used professional trumpet is hard in that price range. Ebay is a nice way to get an idea of prices, but don't be afraid to contact dealers.

If I were you I'd definitely go to http://www.trumpetmaster.com/vb/ . They're a big trumpet community and they're extremely helpful. They put me into contact with the guy I got my trumpet from. Highly recommend them.

Edited by larryjerry1, 29 January 2012 - 10:21 PM.

Dirt.

#193 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

man im tired
lol
Posted Image

#194 Vaellis

Vaellis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:23 AM

I'll look into it, thanks guys :tup:
Posted Image

#195 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

I'll look into it, thanks guys :tup:

Posted Image

Dirt.

#196 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

Damnit, i can get this piece of drumline music for bongosPosted Image
Posted Image

#197 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#198 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

Go Giants!

Wait, what? What is this... football... That you speak of?

Dirt.

#199 xNathaNx

xNathaNx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

ill join
instrument: dean ML blackbolt
type of band: metal
favorite song to play omerta by lamb of god
genres METAL

#200 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

my grandpa just died
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users