• Please log in to reply
2911 replies to this topic

#2701 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Paintball today, FINALLY. Schools been boring as fuck already. And i have easy ass senior classes.

#2702 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Since I'm saving for a CCM, I won't be getting a new marker for awhile. From there, I'm debating on whether to upgrade my Axe to make it feel like a high-end, or just save for a high-end. I can't wait until my Axe comes back this week for my scenario this coming weekend,

On another note, what's your guys' efficiencies on Axes? I'm debating on pushing my Axe to the limit at my scenario, carrying 9 pods.
Posted Image

#2703 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi guys, I'm a new Axe owner...

I know this marker is going to be quite a bit quieter than my A5's & phenoms but my plan is to get this thing as quiet and smooth as possible. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be messing with it right away, I'm going to play with it stock and try to learn it. I have been reading a lot about how guys are lowering the pressure and lowering the dwell... I like this idea a lot but the shop Dealer who is selling me my gun tells me don't mess with the dwell... Then he went on to say that everyone he knows that has messed with the dwell has messed up their gun and had to send it back to the company. My question to him was can't you just put the dwell back to where it was? He said no it gets out of alignment? Is this legit? What about lowering your pressure and leaving the dwell alone? I had lurker send me an invoice for a bolt. Im gonna buy one but I plan to wait a little while and play with the gun stock before I put the bolt in... (I also plan to buy a boss as well so I can try them both) Once I decide to put the bolt in do I need to change the dwell or can I just lower the pressure? And if I do this am I only halfway tuning my marker? I don't want to half-ass it... Like a fine race car I know tuning it's important but he tells me this gun is already perfect out of the box from Empire? But if that is the case why are guys lowering their dwells and adjusting the pressure?
I really don't want to mess up a brand-new $400 marker but I want it to perform to the absolute best of its ability?

Can you help me with these questions

*what is "Breaking in" a marker and how? (someone said 5 cases at 200 operating pressure, then a few at 180-190, and a few at 160-170...so on and so forth? Accurate?)
*how long should I wait to mess with the settings (to give time to learn and understand the marker)?
*is there a chance of messing up the settings and needing to send it back?
*Once I decide to put the bolt in do I need to change the dwell or can I just lower the pressure? And if I do this am I only halfway tuning my gun?
*should I just tune down the pressure first, then play with dwell later?
* I have heard about some "Sweat-spot" in the dwell department. How do I find that?
*(is this still the recommended settings?)=
Lurker Bolt Settings:
Bolt: Lurker
Dwell: 5 MS
Reg: 140 psi
Spring: Stock
turn back cap all the way in then turn it out 1 and a half turns.
fps is around 285-290 not sure on the + and - though

Boss Bolt Settings:
Bolt: Boss V2
Dwell: 4.5ms (18 blinks)
Reg. PSI: 150
Spring: Yellow
FPS: Approx 290. +/-5

Stock Bolt Settings (smoothness)
Bolt: Stock
DwellL: 9MS (36 blinks)
Reg: 180
FPS: 280 +/- 5

Edited by Badger Brigade, 19 August 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#2704 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

Just got a Z2!

Yes! Great loader.

on your g6r eww. i cant stand how high the feedneck on boblong markers are, thats my only complaint about them. prophecy's look gross on them its all about the rotors when it comes to shooting boblongs. now a z2 on an axe is pure sex imo lol

Well I am trying to gunwhore up to a GT. You should teach me your tactics.

#2705 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

Im tryin to gun whore to a g6r :)..... A 2012 g6r :D

Edited by iKickYellow, 19 August 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#2706 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hi guys, I'm a new Axe owner...
Great choice.
I'm going to play with it stock and try to learn it. I have been reading a lot about how guys are lowering the pressure and lowering the dwell... I like this idea a lot but the shop Dealer who is selling me my gun tells me don't mess with the dwell... Then he went on to say that everyone he knows that has messed with the dwell has messed up their gun and had to send it back to the company. He said no it gets out of alignment? Is this legit?
Your dealer is stupid if he thinks that messing up the dwell will mess up the alignment, I do not know what that even means because it is something that does not exist.

My question to him was can't you just put the dwell back to where it was?
Yes, you can set it back to factory default.

What about lowering your pressure and leaving the dwell alone?
That is fine.

I had lurker send me an invoice for a bolt. Im gonna buy one but I plan to wait a little while and play with the gun stock before I put the bolt in... (I also plan to buy a boss as well so I can try them both) Once I decide to put the bolt in do I need to change the dwell or can I just lower the pressure?
Both if you want.

And if I do this am I only halfway tuning my marker?
Not really.

I don't want to half-ass it... Like a fine race car I know tuning it's important but he tells me this gun is already perfect out of the box from Empire? But if that is the case why are guys lowering their dwells and adjusting the pressure?
I really don't want to mess up a brand-new $400 marker but I want it to perform to the absolute best of its ability?
Like I stated before, your dealer is very stupid and should be fired.

Can you help me with these questions
Yes.

*what is "Breaking in" a marker and how? (someone said 5 cases at 200 operating pressure, then a few at 180-190, and a few at 160-170...so on and so forth? Accurate?)
To break in the Axe just means to shoot paint through it. The regulator creeps up when you first buy it, and you know that it is "broken in" when it stops changing pressures. Accuracy depends on clean gear like your barrel and bolt and the biggest factor is the quality of paint. The cheap paint flies everywhere while the more expensive paint shoots straighter.
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">*how long should I wait to mess with the settings (to give time to learn and understand the marker)?
Mess with the settings when you feel like it.

*is there a chance of messing up the settings and needing to send it back?
There is no chance of messing up the settings because you can just reset the board.

*Once I decide to put the bolt in do I need to change the dwell or can I just lower the pressure? And if I do this am I only halfway tuning my gun?

Tuning the marker means that you are messing with the dwell and the OP (operating pressure). You can just turn down the OP and consider it tuned.

*should I just tune down the pressure first, then play with dwell later?
Pressure first then Dwell.

* I have heard about some "Sweat-spot" in the dwell department. How do I find that?
The way to tune the Axe and sweet spot it is:
1.)Back cap 1 1/2 turns out from all the way in
2.)Lower the OP until desired FPS is acquired
3.)Lower dwell until it messes with your FPS then add 1 or 2 blinks from when it started messing with the FPS

*(is this still the recommended settings?)=
Lurker Bolt Settings:
Bolt: Lurker
Dwell: 5 MS
Reg: 140 psi
turn back cap all the way in then turn it out 1 and a half turns.
fps is around 285-290 not sure on the + and - though

Boss Bolt Settings:
Bolt: Boss V2
Dwell: 4.5ms (18 blinks)
Reg. PSI: 150
Spring: Yellow
FPS: Approx 290. +/-5

Stock Bolt Settings (smoothness)
Bolt: Stock
DwellL: 9MS (36 blinks)
Reg: 180
FPS: 280 +/- 5
These recommended settings are a good starting point. Every Axe is different and like to be tuned separately.

My responses in RED.

#2707 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

well it looks like i'm going to be joining this club soon enough, seeing how i am trading towards an axe this week.

the axe is apparently almost new, is there anything i should look out for in terms of problems or issues it may be having?

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#2708 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

well it looks like i'm going to be joining this club soon enough, seeing how i am trading towards an axe this week.

the axe is apparently almost new, is there anything i should look out for in terms of problems or issues it may be having?

Un-sturdy feedneck.

#2709 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

Un-sturdy feedneck.

like in the attachment of the feedneck to the body. or just how if feels overall?

#2710 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

Un-sturdy feedneck.

like in the attachment of the feedneck to the body. or just how if feels overall?

The older Axes had very thin feedneck threads which caused them to break. That is the only flaw of the Axe

#2711 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Thank you king!!! I really appreciate it!

#2712 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

Thank you king!!! I really appreciate it!

No problem.

#2713 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

hopefully i will be able to get over the front brick of a battery/board compartment. and the trigger, tried it before and didn't like it. but once i put some of my magic on it, it should be pretty damn good.

#2714 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

hopefully i will be able to get over the front brick of a battery/board compartment. and the trigger, tried it before and didn't like it. but once i put some of my magic on it, it should be pretty damn good.

For that, get the Nummech grip extender, it changes the feel of the marker. And get a Critical TriggerPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

That will always be my favorite trigger.

#2715 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

You could try putting your thumb on top of the barrel, if you like it, it keeps the gun really steady. And if he says its new check if all the bolt orings and grip screws are there. They tend to get lost for some reason from what i've read. And PLEASE make sure the spare parts kit is full if it comes with one. When i got my axe it was almost new but the bolt had shit in it...

#2716 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

May put my Sniper in the pro-shop for sale, to get it sold quicker.
Posted Image

#2717 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:22 PM

Thinking of making a gearbag video lol.

#2718 SpaceMan

SpaceMan

SpaceMan is Unstoppable

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

Just got a Z2!

Yes! Great loader.

on your g6r eww. i cant stand how high the feedneck on boblong markers are, thats my only complaint about them. prophecy's look gross on them its all about the rotors when it comes to shooting boblongs. now a z2 on an axe is pure sex imo lol

If I told you I'd have to kill you :D

I went from an axe ($500) to a Mac dev clone vx ($850) only having to pay shipping 5 times ($50-$70) so in the end I messed up going back to an axe because I could never find deals like that again...

I'm kinda sad my axe hasn't sold... It's only $400 it's parts swapped, critical trigger, and grip extender. Probably going to take new pics and throw it up on pbn

Edited by SpaceMan, 20 August 2012 - 02:30 AM.

#2719 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Just got a Z2!

Yes! Great loader.

I went from an axe ($500) to a Mac dev clone vx ($850) only having to pay shipping 5 times ($50-$70) so in the end I messed up going back to an axe because I could never find deals like that again...

I'm kinda sad my axe hasn't sold... It's only $400 it's parts swapped, critical trigger, and grip extender. Probably going to take new pics and throw it up on pbn

mine sold for $440Posted Image

#2720 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:39 PM

Just got a Z2!

Yes! Great loader.

mine sold for $440Posted Image

didnt you trade it for your g6r?

Edited by Arjay, 20 August 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#2721 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Just got a Z2!

Yes! Great loader.

I had some decent deals with my past markers. Sold a year old axe for 390. Got a trilly pump for 70$ sold it for 110$ with a hopper. Got an Azodin Kaos pump with a pair of grillz for 127$ Sold the AKP alone for 135$= Free Grillz. Got my G6r for 630$. Traded it + 50$ for a Geo 2 with a boost kit and a pops asa.
Never lost money in a deal :)

Also flipped countless rotors/ misc gear lol

#2722 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Has shipping ever screwed you over?

#2723 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

Has shipping ever screwed you over?

Yes, it drives up costs.

#2724 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

What's the efficiency on a stock Axe? What tuning would I need? I'm playing a scenario and want to carry out a lot of paint to stay in the game.
Posted Image

#2725 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

What's the efficiency on a stock Axe? What tuning would I need? I'm playing a scenario and want to carry out a lot of paint to stay in the game.

Are you trolling?

Do the basic tuning.

3.)Lower dwell until it messes with your FPS then add 1 or 2 blinks from when it started messing with the FPS

#2726 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

Are you trolling?

Do the basic tuning.

I knew most of that. I really just wanted to know the average efficiencies on stock Axes, and if they used a different tuning method or not.
Posted Image

#2727 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

To my knowledge, the best tuning guide is this one.

#2728 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

Sponsored by my home field now, such great benefits..

#2729 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Anyone have any idea how to read a book in a week? Write an essay on it? And a research paper on it? All in one week....

FML

#2730 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image

oops..... forgot the "G".... G

Edited by Badger Brigade, 21 August 2012 - 11:53 PM.

#2731 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I'm stuck guys! The new Axe V3 has all programming with the trigger and the button on the back of the grip.... No need to go inside the grip...
But I'm stuck!
I learned how to get into the modes....
I learned how to select the mode off of Sami, then to number four= millennium full auto
But then when I try to select the rate of fire, I cannot get past 15 balls per second?
I tried pressing it eight times then it gave me a response of eight flashes which means 11.5 bps
I pressed it 10 times it gave me a response of 10 flashes back..
Then I did 15 and it flashed back 15...
Then 25, and it only flashed back 15?
I did this five or six times and it still would not give me a response of what I wanted?

at the end of Each time that I clicked the trigger 25 times, it flashed at me multicolors to tell me that it had saved my change? Yet it was stuck on 15?

Please help, I'm getting frustrated...
Im Not the dullest tool in the shed and this thing has me scratching my head

#2732 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

Anyone have any idea how to read a book in a week? Write an essay on it? And a research paper on it? All in one week....

FML

Yes, read the book and stop being a lazy ass.

I used to do 2 books and 1 week with 80 well thought out answers each.

#2733 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

I'm stuck guys! The new Axe V3 has all programming with the trigger and the button on the back of the grip.... No need to go inside the grip...
But I'm stuck!
I learned how to get into the modes....
I learned how to select the mode off of Semi, then to number four= millennium full auto
But then when I try to select the rate of fire, I cannot get past 15 balls per second?
I tried pressing it eight times then it gave me a response of eight flashes which means 11.5 bps
I pressed it 10 times it gave me a response of 10 flashes back..
Then I did 15 and it flashed back 15...
Then 25, and it only flashed back 15?
I did this five or six times and it still would not give me a response of what I wanted?

at the end of Each time that I clicked the trigger 25 times, it flashed at me multicolors to tell me that it had saved my change? Yet it was stuck on 15?

Please help, I'm getting frustrated...
Im Not the dullest tool in the shed and this thing has me scratching my head

Refer to the manual?

I did not have experience to the shockwave board.

And the last question is why you need it in full auto? You can learn trigger control and it is a great tool to learn for both hands for paintball and some... other... tasks.... outside of paintball.Posted Image

Here is the Shockwave manual.http://www.paintballsolutions.com/pdf/manuals/empire/Shockwave-Board-Instructions.pdf

#2734 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

CHANGING SETTINGS
To change a setting, first navigate to the setting you would like
to change by using the trigger as described above. Once at the
desired function, press and hold the trigger for 2 seconds. The
LED will then begin blinking to indicate the setting’s current
value. Once the blinking stops, the LED will turn off and you
have a 3 second window to begin entering a new value. Press
and release the trigger the number of times corresponding to
the desired new setting value. After the desired number is
reached, release the trigger and after 3 seconds the LED will
cycle through an array of colors to indicate the setting is saved.
If you do not enter any trigger pulls to modify a setting, the
value remains the same. If you enter more than maximum
amount of trigger pulls for any setting, the value will become
the maximum value for that setting.
Power off the marker to exit the Settings Mode. Any setting
that was modified will be stored and ready to use upon startup

I found that.

#2735 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

CHANGING SETTINGS
To change a setting, first navigate to the setting you would like
to change by using the trigger as described above. Once at the
desired function, press and hold the trigger for 2 seconds. The
LED will then begin blinking to indicate the setting’s current
value. Once the blinking stops, the LED will turn off and you
have a 3 second window to begin entering a new value. Press
and release the trigger the number of times corresponding to
the desired new setting value. After the desired number is
reached, release the trigger and after 3 seconds the LED will
cycle through an array of colors to indicate the setting is saved.
If you do not enter any trigger pulls to modify a setting, the
value remains the same. If you enter more than maximum
amount of trigger pulls for any setting, the value will become
the maximum value for that setting.
Power off the marker to exit the Settings Mode. Any setting
that was modified will be stored and ready to use upon startup

I found that.

Well it looks like I'm doing everything right but it will only go to 15 flashes? Is the max rate of fire for full automatic 15 BPS??? I thought it was 20?

Both switches inside the grit frame are up in the off position so I'm pretty sure the tournament lock is not on?

#2736 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

Okay guys I think I got to the bottom of things.... call key action sports today... I appeared to be doing everything right but my board is stuck at 15 balls per second instead of 20.... he's going to send me another board out in a couple of days...

#2737 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

But why do you need full auto?

#2738 SpaceMan

SpaceMan

SpaceMan is Unstoppable

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

But why do you need full auto?

Why don't you need full auto when it comes on it already ? Lol

#2739 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

My Axe STILL isn't done... I'll be getting the Shockwave board, so I have to learn that now.
Posted Image

#2740 Badger Brigade

Badger Brigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

When I talked to the guy at Empire he told me I should send the board back to him... But he also said he did not have too much experience with this board... That kind of bummed me out because I'm calling Empire about an empire product...
I didn't know if he was a new guy or not but he had me convinced that my board is not working properly and it should be able to go to 20 balls per second as it says in the manual...

But now I'm hearing from some guys in certain forums that say the shockwave board is capped at 15 balls per second. How come I see guys with the Optimus board setting them for 20 balls per second yet I cannot do that with the newer board? I really hope this is just an issue with my board... I know a lot of you guys are saying why do you want a gun that shoots 20 balls per second... The same reason guys by Ferraris and sports motorcycles! The speed limit on the road might be 65, but I like a car that will do 160 swiftly! Don't you?!
I will learn fast finger techniques for semi automatic, I just want what I thought was offered!

Is there anyone out there who can tell me that the shockwave board does do 20 balls per second in full auto?

The Optimus board does 20 balls per second in full auto doesn't it?

#2741 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

I believe the original boards (Optimus) did 20BPS on all modes. I had one in my Axe, and while I never tried it with paint and air, I do believe it was possible. I think that having the Shockwave board capped at 15BPS isn't that bad. Realistically, you don't need to shoot more than that.
Posted Image

#2742 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

I just shot my axe at an indoor speedball field. Was soooo nice.

#2743 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

I just shot my axe at an indoor speedball field. Was soooo nice.

They shoot wonderfully.
Posted Image

#2744 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

I got a fucking street citation today. My fucking school didnt let me park inside the parking lot today... Posted Image

#2745 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

I got a fucking street citation today. My fucking school didnt let me park inside the parking lot today... Posted Image

did you pay for your school's parking permit?

#2746 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

did you pay for your school's parking permit?

Don't need to. School inventory came in today so students couldnt park in school today

#2747 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Where did you park then?

#2748 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Where did you park then?

I rushed to move my car cause first period was starting in like 2 minutes so i parked in a street cleaning street. Didn't see the street cleaning sign today, was ina hurry. Oh well lesson learned. 33$ out of my wallet.

Edited by Arjay, 23 August 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#2749 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

just picked up my axe an hour ago. i'm in this shit now.

also a question: what would happen if you put the axe bolt spring on backwards? i just took the bolt off and noticed that the previous owner had the big end over the bolt rather than the smaller end. i know, -facepalm-

#2750 SpaceMan

SpaceMan

SpaceMan is Unstoppable

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

i dont think it will change a thing maybe make you up your dwell but besides rubbing the bolt nothing.

finally balling it up saturday night, bringing a girl from class along too. cant wait!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users