3 replies to this topic

#1 thedevils

thedevils

LOOK AT IT! ^^^ ʇı ʇɐ ʞool ^^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hey, im 15, i was looking for a team to play on. ive played for 5 years and tried to get into tournaments before but could not afford it, ive been playing frequently Dior the last three years and have practiced with a few teams in the past. my setup is a proto pm8 with a rotor and 68/45, and ican play front or mid. i live east of cleveland, my closest full psp setup field is TPA.

Please pm me if you would like to have me try out or practice with you. thanks.

My sig has been had by Groundfire since it was way too big!!

#2 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:27 AM

When do you turn 16?

Your best bet is to just play at TPA as much as possible. Try and pick up and learn some things and get better. Plenty of good teams and players play there. And get a job once you turn 16 so you can afford to play tournament paintball then jump on a team.

Edited by Kirko017, 18 January 2012 - 06:30 AM.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#3 epic meal time

epic meal time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

When do you turn 16?

Your best bet is to just play at TPA as much as possible. Try and pick up and learn some things and get better. Plenty of good teams and players play there. And get a job once you turn 16 so you can afford to play tournament paintball then jump on a team.

im on my new account, but ya im going to be getting a job during the summer to play in practices, im playing with my friends team, eminence

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

VICE F/S/T

EPIC MEAL TIME BABAAYYYY

#4 PBrubiss

PBrubiss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

hey i live in mentor and me and my friends mostly play at pinnacle woods paintball in chardon but im trying to start a team but if you know of any other teams in our area i would be glad to join. right now i have absolutely nothing because i sold all of it and im looking to bye. pm if intrested.
Lets see what i got, oh w8 i got nothing accept for money, i am looking for good pads, pants and jerseys(no flashy colors). I can only do a money order. Offer Up!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users