#51 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

I got 3 things to say here:

1) In my area in the summer darker camos such as woodland, tigerstripe and flecktarn work pretty well. However in the winter the guys wearing realtree and lighter brown based camo tend to blend in pretty well

2) Even though I almost only play woodsball, I still almost never use camo

3) You guys really didn't notice that this thread is from january 2012...

#52 your_colourful_elimination

your_colourful_elimination

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

What's with all these kids stating the obvious (two year old thread), then adding to it as well? Two years is nothing!!

Dirt and leaves are still the same colours, and mankind has been trying to hide and shoot each other in it since post Napoleonic times. Don't argue, smoke grey, khaki and drab was not widely adopted prior to the mid 1850s. Pattern camouflage 50 years later.

Please see attached pic. Fully exposed CADPAT shows its worth. The MULTICAM and MARPAT are standing in waist high grass. Gee, I wonder if the group is biased?

Can anyone see the 8th man ?

Attached Files

Edited by your_colourful_elimination, 06 October 2013 - 05:45 PM.

#53 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

I don't think the type of camo matters all that much... Humans eyes are drawn to bright colors, and most of all MOVEMENT. So any camo you pick will be effective if you stay still and don't have a bright red hopper or something like that...

Here is a pic of me playing on Saturday. 

Screenshot_2013-10-05-11-10-44.png

#54 your_colourful_elimination

your_colourful_elimination

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Yeah FreeEnterprise, that's why I have patience and breath control. I slither along and wait for the right shot, full camo and usually ghillie.

When I get bored with stalking, I drop the ghillie and with tank-top on... Charge screaming at the enemy! Hell yes, I take a lot of paint so my teamates can swing around undetected. Enemy falls for it every time.

If you're gonna stick out your pink elbows, why even bother wearing cammie-jammies kid?

Edited by your_colourful_elimination, 08 October 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#55 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Yeah FreeEnterprise, that's why I have patience and breath control. I slither along and wait for the right shot, full camo and usually ghillie.

When I get bored with stalking, I drop the ghillie and with tank-top on... Charge screaming at the enemy! Hell yes, I take a lot of paint so my teamates can swing around undetected. Enemy falls for it every time.

If you're gonna stick out your pink elbows, why even bother wearing cammie-jammies kid?

You fool! Now your plan is exposed! I shall sell your tactics for millions! Muhahahaha!

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#56 Nick VR

Nick VR

Pump It Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

CADPAT Camo !!

<3 Canada <3

PBN FEEDBACK

0 user(s) are reading this topic