• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 ßeast™

ßeast™

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

What kind of speed feed is the best to get? There are alot of them...

Posted Imagethis kind

Posted Imagehard type of this

Posted Imagesoft type

They are all around $15 so i want to know what the difference is.

#2 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

The soft kind, from my experience. The red one requires you to push down on the flaps, not just dump the paint in.

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#3 ßeast™

ßeast™

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

The soft kind, from my experience. The red one requires you to push down on the flaps, not just dump the paint in.

So what is the hard vs soft? Just matter of what you prefer?

#4 SNAKESNIPER

SNAKESNIPER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

Soft is easier to get the paint in, but won't hold it in too great. Hard is the reverse of that.

#5 Rip_Saw

Rip_Saw

Its the player, not the gun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:54 PM

i prefer Exalt speed feeds myself

I would get picked last so you know what i did, I bought a $2 Lazer pointer and hot glued it to my gun. I don't get picked last any more

Do you love me?

#6 ßeast™

ßeast™

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

how hard is hard? i dont want to hunt for this in stores

#7 Justin265

Justin265

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:00 PM

just get the soft it is alot better. and if you dont want to spend alot there is the exalt.. but IMO the virtue soft is better. but some people disagree. its all personal prefrence. and i heard the new virtue 2 speedfeed is good?

"I don't always throw my gun in the dirt, but when I do, I prefer virtue crowns."

Every time I clean my marker, I put it next to a dead bird on the ground and proceeds to dance while I sing a Meredith Monk song.

#8 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

Get an exalt speedfeed if you want a speedfeed. They let in paint easily like the virtue soft crown, but hold paint in almost as well as the virtue hard crown.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#9 SNAKESNIPER

SNAKESNIPER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

Soft or hard depends on where you play.

If you're a back guy who needs to be edging and laning the entire time, get a soft since you don't have to worry about it falling out since you keep your gun vertical.
If you play snake, DEFINITELY get the hard one, because you're gonna be diving, running and crawling with your gun a lot, and you don't need half your hopper falling out.

I have the Empire Prophecy speedfeed for my Z2, it's kinda "medium". Paint goes in ok, but you kinda have to slam it down a bit. it keeps EVERYTHING in though, I haven't lost more than a couple of balls.

Edited by SNAKESNIPER, 03 January 2012 - 10:17 PM.

#10 ßeast™

ßeast™

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

Get an exalt speedfeed if you want a speedfeed. They let in paint easily like the virtue soft crown, but hold paint in almost as well as the virtue hard crown.

im only finding adapters.... Posted Image

#11 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

http://www.ansgear.c...versalgreen.htm

exalt, best speedfeed on the market. 15$

But the Ego 11 is shiny. :(

Dosent the Ego 11 only come in dust colours?

Feedback 2/0/0

#12 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

Soft is easier to get the paint in, but won't hold it in too great. Hard is the reverse of that.

Soft holds it just fine, ultra soft on the other hand sucks. Exalts are okay, but if you take a core sample you are going to lose a handfull of balls at least.

Virtue FTW!

Just too bad I bought an Exalt :( It's a good speedfeed but I like the virtue sooooo much more.

#13 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

Soft holds it just fine, ultra soft on the other hand sucks. Exalts are okay, but if you take a core sample you are going to lose a handfull of balls at least.

Virtue FTW!

Just too bad I bought an Exalt :( It's a good speedfeed but I like the virtue sooooo much more.

core sample...do you own the same definition as the other guy. when i asked he told me when you dirt your barrel and your loader goes flying lol. I dont find this as a justifiable way to judge speedfeeds. Why because i just dont see that happening a lot lol. I play snake...yea i lose a ball or two. but if i dirted my barrel and lost the hopper i would be more worried about the feedneck and barrel status rather than losing a handful of balls lol

This is ofcourse if you are consistent with what a core sample is. Thats what one guy told me, do you differ?

Feedback 2/0/0

#14 ßeast™

ßeast™

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

exalt, best speedfeed on the market. 15$

Will that fit a vlocity sr

Edited by ßeast™, 04 January 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#15 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Virtue FTW!

core sample...do you own the same definition as the other guy. when i asked he told me when you dirt your barrel and your loader goes flying lol. I dont find this as a justifiable way to judge speedfeeds. Why because i just dont see that happening a lot lol. I play snake...yea i lose a ball or two. but if i dirted my barrel and lost the hopper i would be more worried about the feedneck and barrel status rather than losing a handful of balls lol

This is ofcourse if you are consistent with what a core sample is. Thats what one guy told me, do you differ?

I am that one guy...

#16 SNAKESNIPER

SNAKESNIPER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:26 AM

If you're "core sampling" when diving or crawling in snake, you're doing it wrong. My gear stays clean for the most part.

#17 DynamicFilms

DynamicFilms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

IMO the spine is by far the best out there, i have been using mine for over a year with zero issues

#18 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Virtue FTW!

I am that one guy...

Did you yourself coin that phrase? I've never heard of someone that consistently does this when they go and play. In fact i've only seen it in a bloopers video.

and do you ever do some sampling yourself and thats why thats an important aspect of a speedfeed to you? lol i cant for the life of me understand that

Feedback 2/0/0

#19 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

Virtue FTW!

I am that one guy...

Did you yourself coin that phrase? I've never heard of someone that consistently does this when they go and play. In fact i've only seen it in a bloopers video.

and do you ever do some sampling yourself and thats why thats an important aspect of a speedfeed to you? lol i cant for the life of me understand that

I did not coin it, it's just not commonly used.

Also, I don't cosistently do it. It just works as a great feedgate test so I throw on a shitty barrel and start throwing it at a 45° angle in my yard to simulate.

#20 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

Virtue FTW!

I am that one guy...

I did not coin it, it's just not commonly used.

Also, I don't cosistently do it. It just works as a great feedgate test so I throw on a shitty barrel and start throwing it at a 45° angle in my yard to simulate.

I laughed at this a good amount ^^^ LOL

"I don't always throw my gun in the dirt, but when I do, I prefer virtue crowns."

GOD help your gun LOL

Edited by xincognitopbx, 04 January 2012 - 03:25 PM.

Feedback 2/0/0

#21 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

I use an old spyder clone and NOT my primary llol

#22 Rollieelmo

Rollieelmo

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

Exalt speedfeeds are pretty good, and they're only $15.
Rockin' Cocks Revolution
MCB Feedback - Techpb feedback - PBN Feedback

#23 ßeast™

ßeast™

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

Will this work?

#24 Rollieelmo

Rollieelmo

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

Will this work?

For what loader?
Rockin' Cocks Revolution

#25 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

You have a Vlocity jr, so it won't work without an adapter as far as I know.

#26 Rollieelmo

Rollieelmo

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

You have a Vlocity jr, so it won't work without an adapter as far as I know.

^^^
Rockin' Cocks Revolution

#27 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

im only finding adapters.... Posted Image

Yeah you need an adapter for the vlocity and then an exalt speedgate over the adapter.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#28 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

Yeah you need an adapter for the vlocity and then an exalt speedgate over the adapter.

Just the Jr....

#29 Justin265

Justin265

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

Edited by Justin265, 05 January 2012 - 12:19 AM.

Every time I clean my marker, I put it next to a dead bird on the ground and proceeds to dance while I sing a Meredith Monk song.

#30 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

thats my quote in your sig! change the name pl0x lol

Feedback 2/0/0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users