Photo

Your FIRST Paintball Experience... Super Thread!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 The_Machine

The_Machine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

Talk about your very first moments in paintball!

Either it be a war in the backyard, getting bonus balled by regulars while you hold your beat to hell rental gun, or maybe a friend brought you out and let you use his gear.

Share your stories and get a kick out of remembering the past.

In 2004 my friend invited me to his birthday which of course was to go play some paintball. I was 10 years old at the time, dressed in my woodland camo BDUs and a black bandanna sitting shotgun in my dads car. I was quite confused when my dad started pulling into Boomers!, thinking they had a new field inside or something of that sort... dead wrong of course, he kept driving past the building. I look up to see the giant wooden roller coaster that's behind the place STILL with a confused look on my face, but then I saw it. Behind the old roller coaster that's behind Boomers was a small sand air ball field with a small rental equipment shack right and a couple long tables with tenting over them. All I see are regulars, EVEN MY OWN FRIENDS had their own markers. Of course, the idea of playing paintball had me shook, seeing everyone on the field have their own gun had me pissing myself (I was still excited as hell though). My dad takes me up to the rental shack where they handed me a beat to shit TIppmann 98 with some anti-anti fog JT goggles that looked like the lens had been cleaned with sandpaper. Regardless of being the only kid with a rental gun, I was stoked, SCARED... but FUCKING STOKED.

As me and my friends filed onto the field we did a 3 on 3 as the other regulars watched and laughed. I ran to the first can to my left with my heart pounding trying to climb out of my throat. I blind fired like there was no tomorrow. I looked left and right and saw my team mates were taken out, which sucked.. major ass (too much pressure for a 10 year old to handle). Popping my head around the corner, my eyes scanned the field spotting only 2 of my friends were left on the other side. I left my bunker to stand completely exposed as I unloaded as much paint on the deflated dorito they were both conveniently hiding behind. I shot that 98 to my hearts content until I ran out of paint. Which confused me at first, as I looked down at my marker wondering if it was broken my friends popped out of the bunker and shot my right in the mask and on my hopper (I haven't felt the pain yet so I was rearing to go another round). As I took a break to refill my air and get more paint, the regulars went out on the field... as their game ended I was the first at the net to get on the field. (Okay, now rearing the conclusion of my story this is the part where I feel the pain, and I mean FUCKING FEEL IT)

A few friends and I filed onto the field as a handful of regulars followed suit. They pick team captains of course picking me last out of the lineup. Through this game I "spray and prayed" mostly but since I kept myself remotely hidden... guess whose team got shot out making me the last to be in? Me, of course (dammit). A few minutes passed and the regulars still hadn't moved except for the times they tried to entice me by lighting up my bunker. I decided to try and move up by running a long stretch of nothing to a dorito that was farther up ahead. Okay, It might as well had been hunting season cause those regulars were ruthless. As I ran as hard and fast as my little legs could take me half way to my destination I was stopped short by 3 dudes with electronic markers lighting me up and giving teaching me first hand the definition of what bonus balling means. That shit hurt, I'd rather front flip off my scooter naked onto pavement again, I'd rather fall into that jagged concrete hole at some abandoned military base again, I WOULD RATHER RELIVE THAT TIME I LEAPED OFF SOME REALLY TALL CABINET AND BUTT SLAMMED STRAIGHT DOWN ONTO A MATTRESS... except wait, I landed on the carpet instead... which was so worn out it might as well have been concrete. Any who! Back to my memory, I fell to my knees in pain and teared up like no tomorrow but I didn't make a sound. Didn't want everyone to think I was some kind of wuss, so I sucked it up and slowly limped my way off the field with my head hung in defeat. As I went to go sit down my dad gave me a cold water and asked if I was alright., my words exactly (very choked up still with a little bit of tears in my eyes) "Yeah, fine, didn't hurt at all!" He proceed to pat me on the back and tended to my air and paint.

Feeling beyond bummed out I was second guessing paintball, I mean holy shit... who wants to deal with bonus balling dickheads? Might as well sign up to Pbnation and have my hopes and dreams crushed.... but then I heard it "Hey, you ahright dude?" As I slowly looked up to my surprise it was one of the regulars that was off the field during the game I got murdered. He started to cheer me up and let me use his equipment for a few games, this dude was my very own paintball saint. He explained to me that those dudes were assholes and what they did isn't allowed. He started to explain the more complex rules of paintball to me such as a surrender and the different type of players there were. He hung out with me for the rest of the day, this dude who was 2 times my size and 2 times my age took the rest of his day to coach me on paintball. From that day on I was hooked playing as much as I could whenever I could. Even though for a few months I continued to go back to that field even after finding bigger more efficient fields I never saw that guy again.

For those who read through all that, thanks for taking the time. Posted Image

Now it's your turn, what was your first experience?

Edited by The_Machine, 04 January 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#2 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

the first time I played paintball was around 1987 at Columbus Military School down in Miami. They had an ROTC program, and part of their "drills" were to play paintball in the woods behind the campus. They would allow other students to play, as long as you were willing to be shot from a distance of 60 feet, to ensure you could endure the sting of playing. I took my hit, then I borrowed a pump gun and a set of goggles. I got 10 rounds in the tube and went and played. It was about 6 months later I purchased my first paintball gun via mail order with a money order I bought from Farm Stores, and got the remaining equipment from my local stores (Central Command & Action Adventure Games)

#3 Symptomz

Symptomz

Party.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

First after mike!

#4 Symptomz

Symptomz

Party.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

The first time I ever played paintball was 4 years ago at a friends birthday party, I was so scared but the adrenaline rush was amazing, been hooked ever since.

#5 antraxpb667

antraxpb667

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:11 PM

Mike :OO haha

My first time was about three months ago.. i went to eat with my friends and some how they convinced me to go. my first game in i remember running out of paint and not knong what to do to get out.
Haha i blind fired like a mother fuker..

#6 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Paintball field showed up about 10 minutes from my house on day so I dropped in to check it out. Hit the field about a week later with some friends and that was almost 4 years ago.

Got to the proshop and sat through the safety orientation, which seemed far to short because I was so scared. Got my goggles and a marker, an old prolite that didn't shoot past 200 FPS, and went out to play. Got onto the field and ran up to the 50 and shot my best friend in the face within the first few shots. Needless to say, it stuck. I started going out with my church group on occasion, starting going with friends, and eventually my parents agreed to help me buy a Tippmann 98 package. Played on that for a few months and starting buying and selling guns and other gear. Once I got my job, Jeep and license, I started going to the field almost every weekend. I have since slowed down to about once a month, but I still play regularly.

#7 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

I started off shooting bb guns in the back yard lol. From there I decided I wanted to shoot things that made a mess, so I bought one of the blue plastic Brass Eagle pump guns.

After awhile I saw my first paintball magazine and was like "whoa people shoot each other with these?" From there I got a JT Tac5 kit and played my first games as 1vs1 in my back yard with friends.

Eventually I started going with a church group to play woodsball and then moved in to speedball because I didn't like how long woodsball games were.

Since then; Iv'e been through a few guns a Spyder, a SP Vibe, Tippmann A5, a DP FX, and a Shocker.

I play fairly regularly (often with Kermit^^^) and now enjoy woodsball or speedball

And I paid for every single piece of gear myself.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#8 Jordii

Jordii

Boats N' Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

Well, I started playing airsoft with friends in the forests near by, and it turned out I loved the aspect of it.

My godfather, who was really into paintballing at the time, took me out to the local scenario field and I was immediately hooked. Really though, I pretty much sat in one bunker all day, until the time I got bunkered by my godfathers friend (dickmunch). Me and my cousin made the investment into gear a month later, him picking up a beautiful old Spyder Shutter, and me getting a Piranha GTI Rampage (An Empire ER1 with an APE board).
Posted Image
If you're under 18 and pay for your gear, put this in your sig.

#9 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

My first time was when I tagged along with my cousin and uncle 6 years ago. I borrowed an old mech spyder, some goggles, and camo clothes. It was at a big scenario game where the borders between fields were taken down and the entire place was one giant 70 on 70 capture the flag game. Didn't get a single person out, but I had so much fun I had to do it again. The next Christmas, I asked for and got some entry level gear and have been playing every few months...whenever I could afford it ever since. And now that I have a job, I can finally afford to go about twice a month (a trip every paycheck) with some halfway decent gear.

#10 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

I was 11 years old, and a group of my friends told me about this game called "paintball" in which one shoots another person with a paint filled projectile. I was pretty stoked, I had always loved playing Army as a kid, countless hours spent wiling behind my house in the woods, toy guns brought, and modified, complicated scenarios thought out and tried. I loved it. Had a lot of fun. So I agreed, so long as my parents let me. I eventually talked them into it, got them to sign the waiver for Paintball Dave's, and finally the day came. I wore 2 t-shirts, 2 sweatshirts, a hoodie and a large jacket, as well as 2 pairs of sweatpants and a pair of jeans. I looked like the Michelin Man I was so layered. I got there and the guy at the desk was nice enough to tell me "You won't need all that, It doesn't hurt to bad" so I removed a couple layers, but still I was nervous.

We loaded up our PGP's, threw on our red or blue vests, rubber banded the paint tubes to our arms and headed to the first field "Castle". It was a small place, narrow as hell, one person to this day can lane the entire map with a single marker, end to end, but it was fun and creative. I recall the game starting and I took cover behind the nearest box, crouched down, while the other team slowly advanced. I shot about half a tube, before I managed to smack someone square in the face shield (they had like dentists face shields and JT Mask frames and woodshop safety goggles at this time). I felt pretty proud, stood up to take another shot, and promptly was shot in the knee. I felt a little foolish but I was having a blast. We played a couple more games, and then moved to the next field.

Western World- This was a cool one, it had full sized buildings, with multiple rooms, a tunnel that led behind one of the buildings, so you could play sneaky if you wanted to, and a saloon with swinging doors. I was amped, so the first game I ran up, traded fire with a couple people, and then took cover behind a small wall. What I didn't realize, was someone was right behind that wall, who stuck his gun between my shoulder blades and pulled the trigger, barrel touching my back. My back seized up and I was in excruciating pain. I maanged to pick myself up off the floor, biting back tears, and walked off the field. The ref after the game looked at me and was like "You sure you're alright?" He was nervous about letting me play again, just cause I was a small kid and I was in obvious pain. But I'd paid my money and I was gonna get some payback god damn it! So I continued playing before going to the last and final field..

The Tunnel. The name says it all, long narrow field again, various walls of different heights, beams in the middle, barrels and such, with a tunnel along the entire side. It would light up purple for 10 seconds, then go pitch black for 30 seconds. It was amazing. I played the tunnel every game, diving behind the cover as people would check it, before popping back up and creeping along. I managed to sneak up behind their base, and no one wa s guarding their flag, all of them were to busy defending the front to even think a person would go around the back, the tunnel they had checked they had thought was empty. I snaked the flag dived back into the tunnel and took off for my home base. I remember walking back, planting the flag in our flag station and yelling Game Over! and the Ref stopped the music and was like "Woah wait what?" It was the talk of the game that day, and I had had a blast.

Couple of summers later, I picked up my VL Maxis, and some starter semi auto gear, and started playing at Daves regularly. The rest is history..:)

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#11 The_Machine

The_Machine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

the first time I played paintball was around 1987 at Columbus Military School down in Miami. They had an ROTC program, and part of their "drills" were to play paintball in the woods behind the campus. They would allow other students to play, as long as you were willing to be shot from a distance of 60 feet, to ensure you could endure the sting of playing. I took my hit, then I borrowed a pump gun and a set of goggles. I got 10 rounds in the tube and went and played. It was about 6 months later I purchased my first paintball gun via mail order with a money order I bought from Farm Stores, and got the remaining equipment from my local stores (Central Command & Action Adventure Games)

Did you find paintball back in the day to be more intense in ways then it is now? Also, how did masks/goggles hold up in the late 80's hahah?

#12 The_Machine

The_Machine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

I was 11 years old, and a group of my friends told me about this game called "paintball" in which one shoots another person with a paint filled projectile. I was pretty stoked, I had always loved playing Army as a kid, countless hours spent wiling behind my house in the woods, toy guns brought, and modified, complicated scenarios thought out and tried. I loved it. Had a lot of fun. So I agreed, so long as my parents let me. I eventually talked them into it, got them to sign the waiver for Paintball Dave's, and finally the day came. I wore 2 t-shirts, 2 sweatshirts, a hoodie and a large jacket, as well as 2 pairs of sweatpants and a pair of jeans. I looked like the Michelin Man I was so layered. I got there and the guy at the desk was nice enough to tell me "You won't need all that, It doesn't hurt to bad" so I removed a couple layers, but still I was nervous.

We loaded up our PGP's, threw on our red or blue vests, rubber banded the paint tubes to our arms and headed to the first field "Castle". It was a small place, narrow as hell, one person to this day can lane the entire map with a single marker, end to end, but it was fun and creative. I recall the game starting and I took cover behind the nearest box, crouched down, while the other team slowly advanced. I shot about half a tube, before I managed to smack someone square in the face shield (they had like dentists face shields and JT Mask frames and woodshop safety goggles at this time). I felt pretty proud, stood up to take another shot, and promptly was shot in the knee. I felt a little foolish but I was having a blast. We played a couple more games, and then moved to the next field.

Western World- This was a cool one, it had full sized buildings, with multiple rooms, a tunnel that led behind one of the buildings, so you could play sneaky if you wanted to, and a saloon with swinging doors. I was amped, so the first game I ran up, traded fire with a couple people, and then took cover behind a small wall. What I didn't realize, was someone was right behind that wall, who stuck his gun between my shoulder blades and pulled the trigger, barrel touching my back. My back seized up and I was in excruciating pain. I maanged to pick myself up off the floor, biting back tears, and walked off the field. The ref after the game looked at me and was like "You sure you're alright?" He was nervous about letting me play again, just cause I was a small kid and I was in obvious pain. But I'd paid my money and I was gonna get some payback god damn it! So I continued playing before going to the last and final field..

The Tunnel. The name says it all, long narrow field again, various walls of different heights, beams in the middle, barrels and such, with a tunnel along the entire side. It would light up purple for 10 seconds, then go pitch black for 30 seconds. It was amazing. I played the tunnel every game, diving behind the cover as people would check it, before popping back up and creeping along. I managed to sneak up behind their base, and no one wa s guarding their flag, all of them were to busy defending the front to even think a person would go around the back, the tunnel they had checked they had thought was empty. I snaked the flag dived back into the tunnel and took off for my home base. I remember walking back, planting the flag in our flag station and yelling Game Over! and the Ref stopped the music and was like "Woah wait what?" It was the talk of the game that day, and I had had a blast.

Couple of summers later, I picked up my VL Maxis, and some starter semi auto gear, and started playing at Daves regularly. The rest is history..:)

The Tunnel sounds crazy, never heard or seen anything like you described (well the long narrow field yes but the colorful tunnel... no) . I wonder how intense it was to bump into an opposing player head on in there. Posted Image

#13 CraasHworks

CraasHworks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

First time for me in 2001 with spyder rentals.
a few classes in a bording school decided to go play in the woods. None of us had ever played before. We knew nothing of safety. The markers where rented out by a gas station.
The wood was BIG no I MEAN HUGE! We didn't have any way to restrict any playing area, and none of us really knew the forest. My team decieded to use "code" to communicate.
"BAAAAA"(sheeps sound) meant: "I need help over here", and we had "MOOOO" that meant "I'm on my way to help you. It was hallerious, all the Mooing and baaaing in the forest.
A few non playing people actually entered the forest to see what was going on, due to the "animal" sounds :P

Atleast we had the sense to stop the game everytime we spottet a non player.
If you can't aim, sit down!

#14 The_Machine

The_Machine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Been a minute, bump for more stories.

#15 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Might as well make a fresh story

I first found out about paintball through my church. They had games in the woods by the church, but I was too young to play, at the time I was probobly 6 or 7.

When I was 8, I remember watching paintball on espn2, and I thought it looked sweet.

When I was 11, My friend an I were digging through his garage and we found a spyder, 2 tippmann 98s and a stingray 2. we found some co2 tanks and convinced his dad to get paint and fill up the tanks. We played in the woods out back, wearing snow goggles and we were shooting pretty hot. After a shot in the cheek, we upgraded to gas masks and found some cheaper masks at a garage sale. That summer, we built a pretty nice woodsball field, That same year, a field opened up nearby, and I bought my ion xe through them.

#16 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Wow you necroed your own thread haha.

First time for me was a pretty intense situation.

It was approximately a year ago, haven't been playing for that long.
But I've always started out liking airsoft, the idea and concept of playing army and whatever.
He saw that I was really into airsoft and wanted me to play paintball since he played it a lot in the mystical land of Canadia with the PGP's and Pro-Lite's and what not.
He never really took me until about 3-4 years after he told me.
Yeah it was that long.
But anyways I started forgetting about it and he brought it up randomly. So we went to go buy some gear.
We bought gear in August of 2011 and played in September 2011. We bought an Azodin Kaos, steely tank, shake and shoot hopper and a save phace mask.

So that's how I got my gear.
We went to play after the first week of school.
I didn't want to let my dad down so I had no choice if I liked it or not.
I really did like it.
First game, the ref is distributing stripes.
I decide to be a wise-ass and crack a joke "what is this, pool?"
And so I was #1 target. (no I'm kidding)
It was extremely fun, I was super aggressive, and gogged a guy.
Bunch of helpful regulars too.
So I loved it so much I would always ask my dad when the next time I'm playing :lol:

Totally should go into detail though.
So my first game was at the first field of the PBPark.
it was a regular field, linear with multiple wooden bunkers.
Had a "snake" which was a bunch of tree trunks that would pretty much create a river if it rained.
Me being super aggressive, I liked to vault of bunkers and slide around everywhere spraying and praying.
It was awesome.

The next game was on the big field with a bunch of spools, and I slid around everywhere as well.
We played "musical bunkers" where everytime the ref blew the whistle, you'd have to move to a new bunker or be eliminated.
So I was even more aggressive.
I kept ramming into the spools so they always would almost knock over and I could see the ref shaking his head and he seemed as though he was laughing.
I hit it and the guy was right in front of me and I gogged him.

There was also a hyperball game, where I just sprayed everywhere and we would lose because there was nobody there at the end of the day.

Edited by Panda's Revenge, 25 July 2012 - 06:48 PM.

#17 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

2 years ago,I was into airsoft for a year. I liked the idea of being GI joe/ COD soldier. I had built up some equipment. The problem was that playing it was really difficult because the equipment is expensive, the locations were far and the players who played at the place i would be a regular at were very rude to me. About a year ago my friend invited me to his birthday party at an indoor paintball place ( speedball). The week after i could not stop talking about paintball. I went the next weekend and the weekend after that and the weekend after that haha. It's just been uphill from there :)

Posted Image

#18 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

My dad told me not to play airsoft, and to think about paintball, because there were more fields in the area. My God was he right. My friend's father and older brother both played, so we set up some stuff (he lives on 18 acres of land) in a field, and played with Splatmasters. I got hooked, and never think about airsoft at all anymore.
Posted Image

#19 V8Special

V8Special

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

First time I played was for my birthday more than 12 years ago, I went with a couple of buddies and we played speedball and scenario all day. I shoot someone dead center in the mask the first game and was excited for the rest of the day. Afterwards I was cornered in my neighborhood by two kids with paintball guns and got lit up so I didn't go back to play for not ony that reason but also since I didn't have anyone to play with and it was expensive. I didn't play again until last year and haven't stopped playing since. Got a 98 custom as a present and quickly upgraded to an axe, now I have every bit of equipment needed. Like mike said in one of his videos, paintball is a lot more fun with your own money.

Edited by V8Special, 25 July 2012 - 07:46 PM.

#20 Zivax

Zivax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

My brother got me into paintball, he had a brass eagle pump gun that I remember shooting with him. A bit after that we both bought Spyders. My first time playing against people was in my friends junkyard. A lot of people went and played there, and my friend had set up a pretty nice field with old cars, a boat, some bunkers and a tree house. I remember during my first game, one guy tried running to the other team to throw a paint grenade, though before he made it, he was shot in the balls, fell to the ground and the grenade exploded on him. After that I fell in love with the sport and continued to play. ;)

#21 The_Machine

The_Machine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

Wow you necroed your own thread haha.

I don't just play paintball I dabble in threadmancy! Keep those stories coming! Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,636 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

Would have been 2009 I think, remember the excitement after the guy giving the safety talk fired the gun. Only the second timed had a paintball gun in my hands, first thing I remember doing with it (like all the other newbs) was wasting a pod at the shooting range, something I came to regret later in the day considering it was 7 per 100. Technically, the first person I shot out playing paintball was myself, since as soon as the game started I ran forward shooting in the air, one of the ones that came down hit me in the head.

Got a 98 a few weeks later, best gun ever, then and now.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#23 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

3 years ago my friend invted me to play paintball at his birthday party. I was under aged but I snuck in anyways. It was safe to say my first game of paintball I got blasted. From about ten feet away a guy with a super fast gun shot me about 15 times [no joke I'm probably giving the low side of how many times I got shot]. Got shot in the neck, head, arm, chest legs, every where you could think of. This wasnt even speedball it was a scenario bombed out village and their was a surrnender rule with in 15 feet. It was my first time paintballing and that is what happened. It hurt incredibly bad because I didnt know what to expect. When I came of the field the other players asked if I was alright [obviously seeing what just happened] and I said yes even though I wasnt. I sat out for a few games as I watched my friends get demolished. Then I finally got enough courage to go back in. I got on a team with some good players that werent idiots like the person who shot me. I stuck with some more experienced players and found a kid my age on the enemy team. The player I was sticking with said''I will cover you, get low and crawl up.'' When rambo tells you to do something in wartime what do you do? You listen. I crawled as low as I could wile his cover fire was sailing over my head. When I got to the cover he was behind I pointed my gun at him and yelled surrender. I wasnt going to be like that guy that shot me up close, I would never do that ever. That was my first elimination in paintball and I was so happy! After that I hi-fived the dude that helped me and he said I did awesome. That was my first day of paintball.

P.S. I never go to that field anymore because of the idiots who turn up there guns after they chrono and they just prey on little kids. Now I go to a much better field with extremely nice players that always help me and I never get over shot and they actually use the surrnder rule.

Ohio Raiders 

#24 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

My friends invited me to play at a field a couple miles from home. I was so exited and scared at the same time. Asking my friends tons of questions like: Does it hurt? How do the game mode work (CTF)and so on. I was given a tippmann 98, bag of paint, mask and a beaten up overall.

http://www.torsaspai...l.se/bana-bild/ (Field Map)

First game we start out to the east. Since i was stupid back then I didn't walk the field so i had no clue where people would generally be. Game starts, im pumped as fuck. but at the same time i'm scared of being hit so im staying back letting everyone else do the shooting. Yeah, I was one of those annoying little shits. Anyway, for what we know, only me and my buddy are the only ones still in the game. So finally i'm like: "Nothings going to happen if we stay in the same spot". So we start moving up to the house in the middle of the field. And all of the sudden BAM!, BAM!, SPLAT! SPLAT! I get gogged and my buddy got hit in the stomach by a guy with a A-5 and flatline from about 50 feet.

And the rest is history. Oh and it was in 2010.

o8qo.jpg

#25 benj921

benj921

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

first time I ever experienced anything paintball related was when I was at my friends house when he showed me his tippman a5, a few months later we went paintballing for one of my friends birthday's and I loved it the only thing that sucked about the first time going out is that i was the only one who actually enjoyed air ball, everyone else wanted to play woods ball

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users