• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 squire

squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

Sons of Guns series has a little segment with some typical paintball shens.

Atleast the guy who came out had ballistic safety glasses on.
http://dsc.discovery...lla-gun-videos/

Second chapter that you can select down below on the page

#2 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

first now to look

#3 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

yup.

#4 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

I clicked on the link and got an AD promoting evolution

That could cause troubles for some...

I also love how they call it a "Red Jacket Paintball gun" even though it is just a bone stock tippy 98 with the hopper turned at 30 degrees.

Edited by aresfiend, 07 January 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#5 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

Lol, shoots him with a 98 custom :)
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#6 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

Nice find.
RAWR?

#7 kiriyama9000

kiriyama9000

SEUM DWA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

I got an ad for a Toyota Tundra and Home Depot stuff, lol.
Posted Image

#8 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

that show pisses me off wiht all the dumb and unsafe stuff they do.... also, who "paints" a gun? its called bluing you asshats.....
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#9 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

^^ I think thats just them dumbing it down for the rednecks lol.
8/0/0

Are we doing Satan's work? Absolutely

Been scammed? PM a mod :)

#10 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

that show pisses me off wiht all the dumb and unsafe stuff they do.... also, who "paints" a gun? its called bluing you asshats.....

Most of the time, from the episodes I've seen, they duracoat their guns - which is a type of paint. Bluing is a chemical process in the steel that turns the outer layer a dark blue or black. If you want a gun any other color, you pretty much have to paint it.
Now that I got a good long Stiffi on my 'cocker I just need to find some dudes to shoot my balls on...

Lulzwut ain't no country I ever heard of! They type English in Lulzwut?
lulzwut?
ENGLISH, MOTHER FUCKER! CAN YOU TYPE IT?

#11 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

Love that show, saw that last week. Pretty cool :]

#12 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

american guns is a much better show... and the shit they build is a whole lot safer.... i cant confirm the rumor, but rumor has it that the owner of red jacket lost his class 3 ffl becuase of how unsafe his show was/is... all in all, not impressed with red jacket...

also, you can parkerize the metal parts on a gun and get colored finishes... but in my mind, the only finishes on a gun, aside from user applied camo, whould be flat dark earth, od green, or black...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#13 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

^^ I think thats just them dumbing it down for the rednecks lol.

rednecks are smart when it comes to fire arms....the show is clearly marketed for 12 year old COD kids

#14 trigg3r happy

trigg3r happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

no mask tsk tsk

Edited by trigg3r happy, 11 January 2012 - 02:30 PM.

#15 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

no mask tsk tsk

He was wearing ballistics glasses.

#16 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

american guns is a much better show... and the shit they build is a whole lot safer.... i cant confirm the rumor, but rumor has it that the owner of red jacket lost his class 3 ffl becuase of how unsafe his show was/is... all in all, not impressed with red jacket...

also, you can parkerize the metal parts on a gun and get colored finishes... but in my mind, the only finishes on a gun, aside from user applied camo, whould be flat dark earth, od green, or black...

I agree. Americans guns is much more interesting to me. Sons of Guns is always doing stupid shit and involving drama, while American Guns is pretty much strictly guns.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#17 trigg3r happy

trigg3r happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

no mask tsk tsk

He was wearing ballistics glasses.

I know, but I had to. lol

#18 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

American Guns is technically a better "gun" show - it focuses more on buying, building, and selling guns instead of office romance, the owner saying smart-ass crap to his employees, random shenanigans, or what the employees are butt-hurt about this week... also, the bosses daughter at Gunsmoke is much nicer to look at.

Sons of Guns, on the other hand, is entertaining because it's completely over-the-top. It's like the difference between a documentary on WW2 and Inglorius Bastards.

That being said, I watch and enjoy both shows regularly.
Now that I got a good long Stiffi on my 'cocker I just need to find some dudes to shoot my balls on...

lulzwut?

#19 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

Stephanie and Will lost there FFL because of lost firearms back in 09. Vince was the FFL holder for the shop until recently. He left so the FFL is in either Charlie's or Joe's hands now.
Don't Be A Chump! Buy a Pump!

"Oh my god! Zombie Horses! We'd be fucked!"

#20 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

Stephanie and Will lost there FFL because of lost firearms back in 09. Vince was the FFL holder for the shop until recently. He left so the FFL is in either Charlie's or Joe's hands now.

He left?! Where do you get this stuff?

#21 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

American Guns is technically a better "gun" show - it focuses more on buying, building, and selling guns instead of office romance, the owner saying smart-ass crap to his employees, random shenanigans, or what the employees are butt-hurt about this week... also, the bosses daughter at Gunsmoke is much nicer to look at.

Sons of Guns, on the other hand, is entertaining because it's completely over-the-top. It's like the difference between a documentary on WW2 and Inglorius Bastards.

Lolwat.

I think Stephanie (Sons of Guns) is alot better looking. That chick on Gunsmoke looks like she has fake boobs and is one of those "dumb blonde" types.

#22 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:26 AM

Lolwat.

I think Stephanie (Sons of Guns) is alot better looking. That chick on Gunsmoke looks like she has fake boobs and is one of those "dumb blonde" types.

Good for you. I prefer looking at thin young girls with big boobs myself.

lulzwut?

#23 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

Lolwat.

Only in america can we go from talking about Paintball shenanigans, to firearms, to tv show drama, to underage girls boobs god dam I love this country!

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#24 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Paige Wyatt from Gunsmoke is 18 i believe.... and Stephanie from Red Jacket is clearly over 18... otherwise that Chris retard would be doing naughty things to her off camera.... i still think Stephanie is giving him blow jobs in the back room when they are not on camera.... but then again, he looks and acts like a giant goober... bout as smart as a labrador retriever... guess the girls like them big dumb puppy dog types....

edit: Paige is 17.... one more year you creepers....

Edited by OEFVeteran, 12 January 2012 - 10:23 AM.

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#25 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Lolwat.

Only in america can we go from talking about Paintball shenanigans, to firearms, to tv show drama, to underage girls boobs god dam I love this country!

i might sig that haha

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#26 NDomipolo

NDomipolo

Tier 1 is coming....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:01 PM

Sons of guns > American guns

There just having fun.at least he had glasses on

#27 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:11 AM

Lolwat.

i might sig that haha

That would be the first post I have sigged!!! :)

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#28 OUpaintball37

OUpaintball37

Just call me Phil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

why is this under negative paintball news

Yeah, I4s are like wearing Unicorn hugs on your face

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users