• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MZREACTION

MZREACTION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:08 PM

so are you looking for a fun exciting and friendly place to play competitive and recreational paintball then look no further you have found 1 of miami's top fields the reason for this is because of great management and great owners and employees. Master Zone probably has 1 of the friendliest staff in miam, and most of the workers used to play or are still playing paintball there. this is a fun and exciting place to be because things are always happening best thing you could do is come here and play and meet new people and just keep coming and getting the name out.

the website is www.mz-paintball.com then the home team's website is www.mzreaction.webs.com.

so why should you come to MZ
1. it is a friendly environment
2. great employees and owners and manager
3. the field lay out changes every week or 2 but mostly every week
4. good competition

so strap on your cleats grab your gear and get to Masterzone and play some paintball!!!!!!!the website again is www.mz-paintball.com

#2 El Timba

El Timba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

so are you looking for a fun exciting and friendly place to play competitive and recreational paintball then look no further you have found 1 of miami's top fields the reason for this is because of great management and great owners and employees. Master Zone probably has 1 of the friendliest staff in miam, and most of the workers used to play or are still playing paintball there. this is a fun and exciting place to be because things are always happening best thing you could do is come here and play and meet new people and just keep coming and getting the name out.

the website is www.mz-paintball.com then the home team's website is www.mzreaction.webs.com.

so why should you come to MZ
1. it is a friendly environment
2. great employees and owners and manager
3. the field lay out changes every week or 2 but mostly every week
4. good competition

so strap on your cleats grab your gear and get to Masterzone and play some paintball!!!!!!!the website again is www.mz-paintball.com

Wow Pedro, way to make an impression. But he is right though. I'm the gun tech there and pride myself by fixing all the players markers as well as coaching and practicing with MZ Reaction/Krew. If anyone wants a more direct to any knowledge about MZ, call MZ at (305) 500-9906. If you have any gun questions, be sure to ask for me, Mike. If you got an emergency, and need to know info right away about your marker, IM me at asere2004, and i will do the best to help you out.
MZ YMB

#3 quadzilla122

quadzilla122

Hooray for Zoidberg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

i went there once and i slipped off break twice. Its only air conditioned in the shop not the field...

Got Splat Paintball Visit Us Here
Sponsored by DP and soon DXS and V-force
Biggest "Epic Fail" post in Techpb history: http://www.techpb.co...a...st&p=134951

#4 rex8000

rex8000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

I go to Bigshots Paintball, this place seems cheaper, haven't been there. And it's a bit closer to my house, any other customer reviews of MZ?

#5 GusDaBus14

GusDaBus14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

MZ is the best paintball field ever. I play there with my team every week and gotta tell yah. It's just the best. Like they said "Layout changes every week or so"
The refs are nice the players are nice great help for the kids. Owner is really nice..there's a pro shop inside. Uhmm always lots of fun competition...Idk words aren't enough to show how much I love that field. LOL yeah...

#6 MZREACTION

MZREACTION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

quadzilla u prolly slipped cuz u arent coordinated <_<

#7 chino_mz reaction

chino_mz reaction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

good job pedro and u need cleats quadzilla, also we got way better deals, on wednesday and thursday u can pay $20 and bring ur own paint, bigshots doesnt have that do they?
MIA DEFIANCE

CHINO# 79

TECHPB.COM > ***

#8 pballer2000

pballer2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

good job pedro and u need cleats quadzilla, also we got way better deals, on wednesday and thursday u can pay $20 and bring ur own paint, bigshots doesnt have that do they?

yea they do, its only on tuesday but its 20 bux for addmission and bring your own paint, with free air all day..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users