• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hedgy22

Hedgy22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:31 PM

Hey everyone! So I am new to paintball, played for the first time 3 months ago or so. A friend of mine has invited me to play at Special Forces for their DDay game this coming summer, and I'm just wondering what it's like? What should I be prepared for? Are there multiple games or just one? How long do the games take? etc... Thanks!

#2 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

first off, welcome to techpb, scenario games are usually pretty long, if you can get a camel-back or like a backpack bladder those are worth their weight in gold on hot days. you'll want to have excess moneys just in case you find yourself shooting lots of paint. you for sure want a goggle system that won't be fogging all day, so if you don't have a good pair of those I'd suggest picking up a pair of JT flexes they breathe great and are pretty inexpensive.

If you haven't looked up special forces, the website is here

if you have any questions feel free to ask, I haven't gone to their d-day game, but I have played there once, their fields are pretty cool. I'm sure someone will come in and help out if I don't have an answer for you

#3 spitfire580

spitfire580

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

I went to a couple of their D-Day events. They do Axis vs. Allies.
two 4 hour games and re-insert the dead every 15 min.
They have about a 30-60min break in between the two games, for lunch and prize giveaways.

This is a really fun day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users