#1 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

First of all which one is this?

Second, the tank needs hydro testing but I don't have a clue how to remove it other than unscrewing it from the "ASA" like deal mounted on the drop forward.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Kevin
Indiana Member #"Old Fart"
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana
http://saswoodsball.com/
http://www.sasmilsim.com/

#2 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

it looks like an early 2k right feed i think, 2k2 possibly. As for the tank yeah thats how your gonna have to do it, as far as I can tell the "drop" is actually the reg as it has a fill nipple and burst disk on it. To hydro the tank you have to take off the tank reg anyway. My advice hydro the tank and if you wanna put the money into the marker, its in good condition, buy a reg and asa for it and go play. After you buy a reg for the tank

#3 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Yeah my buddy pulled off the drop and ASA from his pump to see if it even worked right. It didn't cycle at first but a little lube and it started to cycle fine.
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana

#4 trigg3r happy

trigg3r happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

thats good!

It looks good!

It definately looks like a right feed wgp with shocktech pneumatics.
easiest way to tell if its 2k or pre 2k would be to take a picture of the banjo bolt

#5 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

Doesn't the back block give it away as a pre 2k?

#6 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

its either a pre-2k with newer pneupatics, or a 2k with an older back block... only way to tell for sure is to look at the banjo bolt threads...

also, it looks like ANS pneumatics more then ST... that LPR is too short to be ST... and the ram has an ANS look as well
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#7 trigg3r happy

trigg3r happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

The 3 way is definately a shocktech bomb.
I can't see the ram but it looks like a shocktech because of the milling on the end at least what I can see.
If you look at an ans ram it would be more barb and less milling. Like I said though I can't see it well. it would also say ANS on the side.

The LPR looks like shocktech because of the knob, which is definately shocktech but other possibilities are:
AKA (soda can mod, SCM)
Palmers Micro Rock
or Stock sledgehammer (wgp).

All of those should have the manuafactures name on the side.

The back block does not neccessarily give it away since wgp didn't catch on to the pblock until 2005 with the superstock.
Yes almost every other company doing full bodies did pblocks starting in 94ish, but WGP had the flat back for a long time.

Also shocktech/ BBT has been around since before 2000 so they could have been from the time period.
For instance I have a shocktech hookups from 97.

Also you can't judge the age from the pneumatics because it is the first thing most people change.

Judging from the right feed, and limited milling it would be between 95-2000. Leading me to believe its an upgraded pre 2k cocker.
Also the reg and frame are decent give aways.

Also it looks like the serial is still stamped on it. If you can take a better picture I can probably tell you exactly what it is.

I would like pics from the other side of the pneumatics, bolt, banjo bolt, and serial

#8 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

Ill get better pics or video of it when my buddy brings it by today or tomorrow. Hopefully get a definitive answer then.

Thanks for the help so far!

Kev
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana

#9 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

the shotech LPR is longer.... while it is a shotech adjustment nob, i have seen older NAS regs that are plain like that one, with the ST nob... it also could be an older WGP LPR with the ST nob as well... the 3 way is clearly ST, and they have at the bomb 3-way out sine 98 i believe... and i think they re-did in 2000 or 2001 when the SFL was released

i could be slightly off on my dates... i am more of an eclipse cocker expert then a ShockTech expert... but, from comparing that LPR to pictures of my old ESFL, the ST lpr is longer... hell, with the nob, the lpr stuck out farther then the ram i had on it
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#10 trigg3r happy

trigg3r happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Right.

The pics are hard to see on the phone but I'd probably be leaning towards micro rock, scm or stock wgp. Those are the shorter ones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users