• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EmpireAxePaintball

EmpireAxePaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

Does Fort Detrick accept walkons or do you always have to reservate a spot?

#2 PBDarthHolio

PBDarthHolio

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

There was a post response mid last year with some info on Ft Detrick, here is a link to the pdf for 2011, I would try calling the number at the bottom for more information, but it does say at the bottom that walk-ons are welcome.

Here is the link:
http://www.detrick.a...r/paintball.pdf

FYI, just checked out the MWR site for Ft Detrick, looks like paintball is closed for the winter months, but might be good to call them anyway for information if you are interested.

Hope that helps.
Posted Image

#3 Boogie G

Boogie G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

Never been but plan to this spring. From what I have found, they are walk o friendly. Friday is for military only.
I hear prices are pretty good, better than the place on liberty rd. If u buy a case, entry and are fees are waived. I read at pbnatin, still need to check for myself if this is true. Paying for myself, my son plus paint, and air gets costly. Year membership at pap might be my other option if not. No entry fee or air plus 10% off a paint.

#4 BallinColin

BallinColin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

of course it's okay for walkons! me and my freind go there all the time, but you can still go alone if you'd like. they're not always open though so it might be a good idea to call them and make sure they have people playing that day (sometimes we go there and its not open, then once we went there and we were the only ones playing!) its a fun little field though

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users