• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 EmpireAxePaintball

EmpireAxePaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Ive played at route 40 for a while now. i think it is time for something different. whats the top 3 feilds in maryland?

#2 tonysuave

tonysuave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

I go to OXCC when im down there for GPL events they make it worth the trip. Great staff and great fields

Edited by tonysuave, 18 January 2012 - 02:10 AM.

setup: Dye rotor, white/gold dark edition geo, crossfire 68/4500
gear: dye I4s, animal paintball jersey, 2010 valken redemption pants, dye padds
valken 3+6 pack
Posted Image

#3 Cable

Cable

Pimptastic Pump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

Gotta be PAPS in Taneytown. That's where I play every year when I am down there. Wide variety of fields and great people.

#4 DirtPoorBaller

DirtPoorBaller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

Definately PAP. Great fields and staff. Pretty cheap prices.

"Shut up! i tripped and a root gave me surprise buttsecks/hit me in the daddy zone."

MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#5 AmateurBaller

AmateurBaller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

I personally just love playing at Route 40. Great people, pretty cheap and tons of fun.

#6 Mayhampaintball

Mayhampaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

PAP anyday/

Posted Image

#7 OMGitisZMD

OMGitisZMD

Maryland Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

What about Robin Hood?

Maryland Paintballer

#8 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

PAP is awesome. All the refs there are very nice and I have never had a problem with the place while I'm there.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#9 i-707

i-707

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

my favorite field is OXCC the owner Rick is very caring he hosts MAPL (mid-atlantic paintball league) and about 2-3 scenarios a year along with PSP. the speed ball fields are probably the best natural fields in Maryland. the woods are great they have a trench map that they recently tricked out for a scenario and will keep the changes, a "fire base", "airport", and 2-3 regular wooded fields. the staff is great prices are good not the best like 50 bucks for a case of paint i can get at pap for 40 but at the same time paint is where they will make most of their money. the field is great some problems that really don't bother you that much like for me its a 1.5 hour drive plus a 4-8 dollar toll but the staff are hear to help you and grow the sport and safety is the number one priority out there. oh and field chromo speed is 280 for woods and 300 for speed ball (all measured in FPS)

my second favorite field is PAP or Paintball Adventure Park  they are a good field but they have said on their website they have a Call of Duty map being built and this is false and they did have a castle that was damaged about a year ago and have not rebuilt the damaged sections they did host a scenario and host EPL (i think its East Coast Paintball League) safety is ok i have chromed and washed ppl shoot 310 and had to tell the reffs and they checked the person (the chromo speed is 300 FPS) over all if you don't feel like going to OXCC then go Here.

Finally we come to route 40 and all i can say is sad the field is where paintball comes to die and i hate to see ppl go here and never come back to the sport reefs don't give a sh** about safety or anything when i played i had already played at PAP and OXCC and when i pulled up i said don't judge a book by its cover well the cover was the pages and at the end of the day i remember saying "I hope this place closes" now i don't wanna see a field die but this field in particular should die B/C it hurts the sport more then anything else 

any ways I have also been to pasadena paintball the field is great for woods play  i just don't like it be cause it seams like rt 40 but with less safety violations prices are about 10-20 for entry and 40-70 for paint (they sell low end and high end paint witch is why the price range is so large) any ways fields are good some are a little one sided check in is just a shipping container air fill you get waited on and other then that it it is like i said it is like rt 40 but less of the safety violations and players respect the rules and chrono i think is 280 FPS.

hope this helps 

#10 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

how is route 40? ive heard alot of people say that field is awful. I was thinking about going up and playing.

#11 OMGitisZMD

OMGitisZMD

Maryland Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

how is route 40? ive heard alot of people say that field is awful. I was thinking about going up and playing.

I personally like Robin Hood and PAP, don't know much about Route 40.

Edited by OMGitisZMD, 26 January 2014 - 03:29 PM.

Maryland Paintballer

#12 walk on pro

walk on pro

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

Ive only played at SMP it was pretty nice, felt really homey like you were chill there.  They got the new psp bunkers which is excellent

Horizontal Stock Class CCI Phantom

2011 Proto Rail, Draxxus 68/45 with Ninja Pro Reg, Halo Too with Exalt Speedfeed, CP .685 14 inch 2 Piece Barrel.

#13 fishballer06

fishballer06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

Gotta go with OXCC and PAP. Two of the best on the east coast really.

Markham Genesis - CXBL Elite 2014

ShockerRepair.com 
ProjectPb.com 
Dimension Paintball LLC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users