2 replies to this topic

#1 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

I read the last post on this, but I think my idea may be the best of both worlds. Is there a way in the forum to do a craigslist type posting, where you have to list the price of the marker when you post it, then you can set limits of what you can pay? for those who are looking for anything, they simply dont set the limits, and see everything. for those who are looking under 300, they simply put 300 as the max, and for those who are only looking for newer high ends, they can put 600 as a minimum.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#2 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

I read the last post on this, but I think my idea may be the best of both worlds. Is there a way in the forum to do a craigslist type posting, where you have to list the price of the marker when you post it, then you can set limits of what you can pay? for those who are looking for anything, they simply dont set the limits, and see everything. for those who are looking under 300, they simply put 300 as the max, and for those who are only looking for newer high ends, they can put 600 as a minimum.

In craigslist when you make a post you have to enter how much you are selling your product for, which is why they are able to sort it. they take the number people enter into the field and store it, which is why they are able to have that kind of search option. Whether or not TechPB would be able to handle something like this I don't know.

It would be nice but depending on the website itself I don't know if it could handle this.

etek.jpg

#3 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

I do nor believe the software we use has this option at the moment

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users