5 replies to this topic

#1 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

I can't even post 2 links but could post 3 about an hour ago. tried to tinyurl it, didn't work. deleted it all and started all over and that's when it went from allowing 3 links to not even 2 (same two originally there)

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

My guess would be that there are too many spaces in your sig, seeing as how it's quite large, but filled with nothing. Delete all the spaces, so it goes down to being nothing, and try again.

In case you're wondering, your current sig is everything below the grey line under your text. As you can see, your sig has reached it's limit, which is why it won't let you post the links.

#3 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

Tried to open the Edit sig in CP and deleted everything, even tried to highlight anything left in the box and nothing came up. I'll definitely keep trying

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Well, now the grey line is gone, but your posts are still really big for some reason. Try clicking at the very beginning of the edit sig box, and hold down delete for like a minute or so.

#5 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

nothing, but I did notice when I start from scratch then highlight everything and copy it and start at the very bottom and hold delete when it jumps up to the next line it pastes whatever 2nd line I had inserted to the right of the typing line

#6 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

Somehow got 2. I'll just leave it at that and try to swap 1 of them out if/when I need to change it TK thank you for your help Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users