• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 booskey31

booskey31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hey my names Alfred Troy i am 15. 5 foot 8. i practice at dansland, classic, dosser, and hotshots. i play D5 and i have only played in 2 tournaments. i play front but prefferbly snake and im realy good at it. thats mainly all i practice at in hopes of perfecting it. I physically practice everday and im very fit and fast. i want to play gfoa again, mabye find a team i can play the whole season with. Id love to play other tournaments. I just love the game so much and want to play competetively. Id be willing to join newbie teams. I may be young but i will surely raise hell out there. message and we will talk from there.

#2 wingmasterjr

wingmasterjr

Techpbs #1 Furry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

My suggestion is to practice more on other bunkers not just snake, It will help you get into a team if you are balanced and can play all bunkers not just snake.
Other then that good luck I play at dans and hope to see you there when i get my pmr fixed

-Kaleb
Posted Image Techpbs #1 furry was here....

#3 ogti9g9

ogti9g9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

Hey, dans land and hotshots are my locals. 15 6'1. I can play anything, however, im built like a tank. Setup: evil omen 2.0, empire reloader b, dye throttle, invert avatar, evil jersey, evil pants

-Steen.

Edited by ogti9g9, 04 April 2012 - 09:13 PM.

Steen Ulmer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users