1 reply to this topic

#1 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

As of now, my free time is limited and my computer I do my editing on is on the fritz so I do not really have the time or consistent ability to get back into photoshop.
I need a logo for a new team that I'm making this spring. I would be using it for Jerseys, media usage (on local team lists, facebook page, ect), and watermarking photos and videos.
I would like the pics to be high quality, and large size so I can stretch it on jerseys and such without pixelation.

With wanting high quality, I of course will try to compensated in some way. We can work something out from my Misc section in the sic, or I could pay with cash. Time frame can be about a month, maybe more, so as not to rush you and you can do a good job, as long as I know your working on it instead of wasting my time.
And of course, if you want I can advertise you where I can about your work. Either separate, or make two pics, one with your sig and one without. (I like giving credit for others work when I can)

The team is called High Class Massacre, and I would like the logo to reflect this.
Posted Image
(this is a VERY ROUGH paint job to give you an idea)

My main Idea was the section highlighted in orange (the pocket and little folded cloth.) With HCM written down it like it was stitched in. In the best situation, It would look like a real cloth pocket with the letters stitched in. If that is not possible, just make it look clean and like the two parts belong together.
Colors: I would like the pocket to be black, red cloth, and Gold lettering.

The second Idea is highlighted in blue. Some standards, with coloring as black jacket, white shirt, red tie, and gold letting.

If you do not feel that my standards can not be realistically met, I will still pay for a basic, clean logo.

If you wish to take on my work, please let me know via PM, so we can work out a work plan and payment option. Also, feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for your time, Drednaught X

Edited by Drednaught X, 24 January 2012 - 06:43 PM.

#2 greenie

greenie

v(BEES)v

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

It needs work, but im too lazy to finish it. You can do whatever you want with it.

Edited by greenie, 25 January 2012 - 11:06 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users