2 replies to this topic

#1 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

Would it be possible to add something like a thread with links to your individual sales + gearbag + wtb + feedback etc.? I know with me I would like to be able to have more than 3 links in my sig, and with the central hub you could be able to direct people to all of your sales. Just an idea. Thank you for looking.

#2 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,861 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

No. I won't have the mods chasing around a bunch of links to make sure everything is in order. We do allow people to post a thread on gearbag and also in say electronic markers or what have you, but that's only for gearbag sales. A third thread again will be wasting mods time.

If you need more sig space I suggest you join the PC since that is a perk for them.

#3 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

No. I won't have the mods chasing around a bunch of links to make sure everything is in order. We do allow people to post a thread on gearbag and also in say electronic markers or what have you, but that's only for gearbag sales. A third thread again will be wasting mods time.

If you need more sig space I suggest you join the PC since that is a perk for them.

I just joined pc :) didn't know that was a perk. Well thanks for the reply.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users