• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MParker

MParker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

I am 23 years old and i have been playing paintball as a hobby since i was about nine or ten.. I am still playing and i still love it. I got on this techpb thing to see what its all about. i was pumped to see an alabama paintball section bc i want more people to play with in the area. i started reading and all i see is, "man this state sucks" "theres no tourneys man" "everywhere i play is new people it sucks".... no offense to anyone on this forum.. BUT if you guys wanna play paintball stand up and band together and freaking play dont put people down for there ions or whatever and dont say teenagers are to new to play... bc then it u and ur one buddy playing each other.. alot of the newbies act this way bc the dont grow up playing in a welcome enviroment... My birthday is coming up in febuary.. and I am a firefighter in Hoover Al..... I am inviting anybody out there to come join me for my bday at fort red rock on Feb 25th thats a saturday... I play speedball but i am open to all games... After that we will make another date to play and a field where ever the people who show up wanna play of whatever is conv. I have about 6 to 10 people coming with me.. This is my attempt at getting a little brotherhood at the sport. If you are interested hit me up if you around the hoover area i am always wanting to talk about or helkp out in anyway i can.. i can fix guns or whatever.. So here it is... Who wants to play paintball

#2 Kudzu

Kudzu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

I here ya man!! I'm not much of a speed ballet but I love a good scenario game. I'm here in Huntsville and ride up to bear claw. I love the game!! I use it for stress relief and to meet new people. I'll holler at ya if/when I get down to that area.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users