No replies to this topic

#1 InvertMinifan

InvertMinifan

#9 The Movement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

This year for PSP Chicago, I am planning on helping out a D2 team named BOOM. If i get the players ID, will that let me into the pits to help out?
LOADOUT 1: Invert Mini, Dye Rotor, Empire barrel kit, Vforce profilers, Infamous Headband, Colts beanie, CP 3+4 pack, Empire pants and Jersey, Redz Elbow pads, Franklin Knee pads.
"Empire called, Im here to repo your gear"- Todd Martinez

#2 PBFez

PBFez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

This year for PSP Chicago, I am planning on helping out a D2 team named BOOM. If i get the players ID, will that let me into the pits to help out?

You need to be rostered on BOOM's staff to be in the pits. Boom should know that already though, talk to them.

(And yes, the player id is the same as the staff one)

#3 InvertMinifan

InvertMinifan

#9 The Movement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

You need to be rostered on BOOM's staff to be in the pits. Boom should know that already though, talk to them.

Ok. Thanks
LOADOUT 1: Invert Mini, Dye Rotor, Empire barrel kit, Vforce profilers, Infamous Headband, Colts beanie, CP 3+4 pack, Empire pants and Jersey, Redz Elbow pads, Franklin Knee pads.
"Empire called, Im here to repo your gear"- Todd Martinez

#4 GrennTom

GrennTom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:03 AM

jailbreak 2 buy jb2 dongle jb2 true blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users