• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KanadianPaintball4

KanadianPaintball4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

So me and my cousin have a team and we are looking for some players that want to join us. We are planning on joining the MWXL, and possibly some other leagues. I am 19 and he is 20, however, age is not a big factor. We are looking for people that are dedicated to the sport and that want to play. We play at PB Explosion in East Dundee right now for the winter. Once summer comes around we will be playing at Fox Paintball in Millington. We are looking for all positions. So feel free to post and let us know if you wanna try-out. Thanx!

#2 Otownpaintball

Otownpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hey i just posted i was looking for a team. I'm 16 out of Oswego and i play at Fox. idk if you still have a team going or not though.

Hey i just posted i was looking for a team. I'm 16 out of Oswego and i play at Fox. idk if you still have a team going or not though.

#3 CPXmatt

CPXmatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm 14 and live in Naperville. I live relatively close to fox and play there every now and then. If you guys are still trying out people Im available to do so. Email me - Matt.baggio13@yahoo.com

#4 infamous4511

infamous4511

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

if you guys are still looking for players i live in joliet and go to fox alot im 20 have my own transportation and income lmk either way

#5 RedNation1

RedNation1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Got ppl trying to start a team we play at paintball explosion, were all 24. Text me were going this Sunday 708.203.8134

#6 run2100

run2100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

I'm 18 in Elgin and PBX is extremely close for me. Message me on here when you guys are going next and I'll be sure to show up. I don't have any high end stuff but I play a variety of type of games. Pump, speedball, woodsball, I mean I play it all pretty much. I am very familiar with the dorito side and play quite well on that side. I can play anywhere if needed though.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users