• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 OneManArmy

OneManArmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

I was playing woodsball a couple years ago in Chicago, and we were playing defend the fort and this guy is hiding behind a shrub/bush and start shooting and I put maybe 25 balls on the guy because I didn't see a hand or anything go up. He then got mad and called me a bitch....and told me that he was clearly out. I kind of feel like an ass for so much bonus balling

Edited by OneManArmy, 31 January 2012 - 12:24 AM.

She likes her ponies? Fuck ponies. Turn that shit into a unicorn.

#52 Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Hold it down with the AXE!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

I was playing woodsball a couple years ago in Chicago, and we were playing defend the fort and this guy is hiding behind a shrub/bush and start shooting and I put maybe 25 balls on the guy because I didn't see a hand or anything go up. He then got mad and called me a bitch....and told me that he was clearly out. I kind of feel like an ass for so much bonus balling

I do too man. I get really pissed at myself and don't feel like an apology will entirely fix the situation. I just happen to bonus ball nice people....
Empire Axe, Ninja 68/45, Rotor, Empire jersay, Proto pants, Proto 3+4, Events

#53 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:23 AM

One time i was playing with a friend and i bunkered him shooting him about ten times in the side now that i think about it now hes a huge dick
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

#54 AtomicAdrian

AtomicAdrian

The thread killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

While walking from the staging area to one of the courses at my field, I was talking to some friends who had just gotten into paintball. One of them was considering buying a Tippmann 98c like the one I had just recently sold to one of my other friends for cheap. While I love guns like that, I tried to explain that a "tourney-style" electro might serve him better in the long run. Using my eXTCy as an example, I talked about advantages such as its gentle treatment of paint, lighter weight, center feed, eyes, etc.

When I tried to demonstrate the ease of switching hands, I also showed him how light the trigger pull is...by accidentally nudging the trigger and sending a round of not-so-brittle Diablo Heat into the back of another one of my friends, walking about four feet in front of me. He let out a great big "FUUUUCK" and dropped to his knees. The bruise was pretty bad. I offered him a pod of paint as retribution, which he accepted. I still felt really bad about the whole thing, though.

I suck at paintball.
R.I.P BORG, ONE OF MY PAINTBALL HEROES.
B/S/T feedback: 11/0/0

#55 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

I was playing a game of capture the flag center scramble (both teams start with their backs turned to each other like 10 feet away and one flag in-between them) so when the game started I ran for the flag with my friend, and so did some little kid on their team. He got shot quite a bit by my teammates and friend, and the last shot was from my phantom to the top of his head from a few feet away. :/

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#56 russc

russc

SMG-68 Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

I was playing with walkons, just a normal rec-day. We had about 50 people on our team and we had to run through a choke point off the break. When the whistle blew, I was running behind a 14ish year old kid who was pretty slow. I jokingly put my hand on my shoulder and helped him speed up. Not a shove or a fast impact, but giving him a boost. He completely ate shit and tripped over himself, and lost his mask. I was just like :o did I do that?

oldschool play is about sportsmanship and respect, oldschool gear is available on Ebay.

YouTube Channel / Raincouver! / Feedback
Posted Image
-Russ

#57 survivorspbteam

survivorspbteam

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

so my local feild ( Paintball adventures park) rents vibes which is awsome but to very new first-timers it can be a danger to others lol the first time i had used an electro was there renting and this was my first airball game when i acedentally shot 2 players on my team off the break from the light trigger pull i was not used to ive seen alot of renters do this to
i rock a fx fusion

#58 Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Hold it down with the AXE!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:31 AM

Yeah, this wasn't really me, but my very first time at Camp Pendleton, we were just about ready to play the game. Anyway, at Camp Pendleton, you can rent an Etek 3 for like $20 extra, so as always all the little kids get it. Anyway, this kid was on the floor doing something to the rent marker and it was 3 feet away from my ankle. He did something and it shot obviously. I screamed a "AHH! Put that on safety bro". At the time I didn't think guns don't have safeties since mine did. Thank god I didn't curse because my friend's dad was recording and you can clearly hear me...

Just another CSB. Now that I look back at it, it's hilarious.
Empire Axe, Ninja 68/45, Rotor, Empire jersay, Proto pants, Proto 3+4, Events

#59 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

I told the guy in the bunker ahead of me to move up to the next dorito so I could get in on the guy he was hiding from. He didn't so I moved up to the bunker with him. They gun in the bunker 2 in front of us would pop out and fire a shot ever second or so.

I just totally walked my gun as fast as it would go with my shake'n shoot that I had at the moment a week after the motor on my revvy burned out and never hit him. I actually fired until I ran out of paint and had to ditch my teammate who ended up winning the dorito side after he had another teammate covering him and he ran up and shot the other dude from a bunker away.

#60 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:01 AM

today actually. me some friends walked all the way over to the airball field and that side had the gate closed so then we walked all the way around and we were using a different batch of paint and the velocity when too high at their chrono and we dont have our tools, we went back to the car and went back again. the part that hurt the most was my first ever game of airball i dove into the snake and crawled behind the bunker and as was crawling i hit my gun on the ground because i felt a ball boounce off of my back and the feedneck on my eNVy snapped off. and then i got bonus balled a crapload of times

Posted Image

im hoping GoG can help me out tommorrow

Edited by Hitman2513, 05 February 2012 - 01:04 AM.

Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#61 ak74freak

ak74freak

Grade 11 Baller (Fallbrook HS)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

OK the setting is second day don5 first rush of the day. i running my ass off but im slow so i get to mid feild and this kid over slides a bunker like 15 ft from me and i shot him 10+ times all up his side and mask. i felt like a total dick. So fate got me back i was in a push in the woods and i got hit like 9 times all on my chest.

#62 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Does whatever a spider can

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

Posted Image

also:
worst thing i recall doing was shooting a female friend of mine on one breast during a game when i was trying to teach her how to play. she had a hard vest on for protection and whatnot, yet still hurt her a lot apparently.
but all i could think of afterwards while driving her home was offering to tenderly massage her breasts myself to help her soothe the pain.

i normally don't feel bad, because i can't feel bad.

Edited by Spider-Man, 05 February 2012 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image

#63 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:56 AM

Posted Image

also:
worst thing i recall doing was shooting a female friend of mine on one breast during a game when i was trying to teach her how to play. she had a hard vest on for protection and whatnot, yet still hurt her a lot apparently.
but all i could think of afterwards while driving her home was offering to tenderly massage her breasts myself to help her soothe the pain.

i normally don't feel bad, because i can't feel bad.

At first I was like "This guy is kind of a asshole" but now I'm like "this guy is kind of a funny asshole"
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#64 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

I blindly run out on the field with 4 buddies all playing on my level.
We played the match, for 8-9 seconds and then it was over. That's when we realized every single person on the other team were rentals.

However, we redeemed our self by mixing both teams up and giving them a real cool game.

Edited by Nobben #44, 06 February 2012 - 07:29 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users