• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 protofreak

protofreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Alright i will explain the process of installing the critical trigger in your dm or nt

1.lay down a mat or towel to work on then remove the barrel reg and grips to access the frame screws and wire connections
Posted Image]

2. Next disconnect the eyes and noid from the board then remove the rear screw(all year dm/nts) and depending on the year dm loosen the front screw and slide the frame off(older dms require you to remove the front screw all the way)
Posted Image

3.Now that the frame is free remove the trigger pin and adjustment screws the stock trigger can be removed now
Posted Image

4. now you should install the frame magnet that came with the critical trigger (make sure that the magnet repels the one on the adjustment Screw before you glue it in place)
Posted Image

5. now install the critical trigger and the trigger pin just reverse of step 3
Posted Image

5a.If the trigger drags at all on the frame you may be required to file the frame or trigger down(i have a tiger lime dm12 and with the mutli layer anno it made the space for the trigger alot tighter then a normal color scheme would be

6. re install the trigger adjustment screws (now is the time to adjust the activation point on the trigger it is located on the top of the trigger and cannot be reach when the marker is reassembled)
Posted Image

For nt owners only
There is a little red plate that came with the trigger it is to be installed where the first orange wire holder is on the underside of the body using the stock screw
Posted Image

7.re assemble the frame and body do not crush or pinch any wires

8.make the fine adjustments to the trigger to make the feel to your liking before installing the grips

9.Go mow faces with your machine gun
Posted Image

dye dm12,dm3 and proto rail, bl ripper 2
St. louis Alvalanche fan #13
http://s195.photobuc...236/Fragmortus/
http://www.pbreview....p;userid=156696

#2 Lyxtwing

Lyxtwing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

Great guide. Installed one of these on a PM8 this week and it is nearly the same thing, but you have to bend the spring housing a bit to fit the magnet. Most guides don't bother recommending gluing the magnet in, but after today I do recommend it. Got hit in the trigger frame and it shook things up enough to not only jolt the magnet loose, but it flipped around and stuck to the magnet on the trigger heheh.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

PM8 I Alias I Marq 6 I A4 Fly I E1 I eNMey I Hammer 7

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users