Photo

2011 Azodin Blitz Help with eyes and Virtue Board?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FoshizMeeee

FoshizMeeee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

I have a 2011 Azodin Blitz and I put the Virtue Spyder Board in it. The board itself seems to be working fine, but the eyes are being kind of weird. When I turn the marker on, it says the eyes are on and there is nothing in the breach even though the bolt is forward or if you remove the bolt or cock it back and put your finger in, it doesn't fire normally. It only fires once when you hold the trigger for 1-2 second(s). I can turn the eyes off fine and it fires perfectly. These are the stock Azodin eyes and the Virtue eyes don't fit in the Blitz. Please help and thank you in advance.
"Paintball isn't just a sport, it's a lifestyle."

#2 EHz

EHz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

The board won't function with the stock eyes

#3 Hzuiel

Hzuiel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

The board won't function with the stock eyes

What eyes will the board function with then? I've considered getting an aftermarket board too. They had em on sale on ansgear.

#4 obft

obft

Bringing Sexy Back

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:25 AM

Currently, no eyes that I know of will function with them. So basically, if you want an aftermarket board on your blitz, you're gonna have to sacrifice the eyes.

#5 redliness

redliness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

tadao spyder vs board works with the stock eyes.

#6 armoworrior

armoworrior

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

not true you can splice eyes from a Planet Eclipse marker to the eye connector that came with the board that what i did. now i have laser eyes and one of the only blitz's out there with the. or you can do a slight reprograming of the board to pick up a different connector that the stock eyes can plug in to. but hey not everyone knows how to change that stuff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users