• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ensa

ensa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

Hi, i live in queens. i'm 23 i'm willing to drive i'm looking for people to play with and get me back on the paintball fields. i have not played in about a year or 2. I dont even know where you can play any more.
where are New York city arena fields?
What teams are in the New York city arena?
I don't think I ave the time for a team but I'm willing to give it a shot.
I work and spend my money. i spent about 1500 dollars on my gear (etak2, drxtank, and volocity Jr)
Prefer Speed ball but i ain't scared to dive in to the mud.

#2 ensa

ensa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

i found High Velocity Paintball, cousins, Obnoxious, and New york city paintball (Played at New york city pb Hands down the most getto shit i ever seen)
How is High Velocity Paintball, cousins, Obnoxious? I know Obnoxious Moved out the island How is High Velocity Paintball? and Cousins?

#3 Roofie Liqueur

Roofie Liqueur

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Obnoxious is really far, it's right by Splish Splash. Have you tried Long Island Arena?

#4 Roofie Liqueur

Roofie Liqueur

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

Obnoxious is really far, it's right by Splish Splash. Have you tried Long Island Arena? We go there every Wednesday.

#5 Sleven

Sleven

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

I think Hivi indoors kinda cool they have reballs now i think or is that arena. That lets you kinda drill and cost less than going through paint i guess.

GEO 3 and BL Ripper http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=220270

Bob Long MVP http://www.techpb.co...71#entry3245977

UNDERTAKERS PAINTBALL INC.

www.undertakerspaintball.com

#6 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

The meadowlands is pretty good for recball on saturdays and team sunday is decent also. Its by metlife stadium in jersey and its 30mins away from the city so the commute isnt bad either

#7 Tenet

Tenet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

I didn't notice you said "speedball" before sending you my PM.

I'm looking for players to play woods/recball with - most likely PSI and BattleCreek (formerly Newbreed).
This would be a good group to join up if you like to try the woods experience, and don't mind playing Hopperball / Limited-Paint (not a constant rule, but a frequent preference of most people at the moment).

The best indoors field close to NYC is GroundAssault - more fun to play their bunkers then the smaller airball field in NYPaintball.

Check out the PSI field review in the signature.
NYC Brooklyn Paintball Player - Feedback TechPB MCB
Field Review: Paintball Sports Inc. NY
Bob Long Protege owner - Looking for a Driver from Brooklyn for Woodsball!

#8 angels_blitz

angels_blitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

hey man im 27 yrs old trying to do the same as you. im trying to find a good group of guys to really get into paintball. im from staten island ny send me an email so we could talk about starting something up. Angelr314@yahoo.com

#9 Hooked on Paintballing

Hooked on Paintballing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

New breed was nice, (now battlecreek) same owners of Groundassualtpb. The one in Queens is now being renovated. Finally!!! It was Ghetto. The smell of paint was really strong. The only other bad thing about nyc paintball was the wait time between groups. I was 35-40 per group and the playing time was very short. Their is another place called paintball arena, it in long island ny. Weeknights its open paint. (white fill only)

#10 Hooked on Paintballing

Hooked on Paintballing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

the only other thing is that some of these place ie. cousins and high velocity charge was too much for paint.

#11 Hooked on Paintballing

Hooked on Paintballing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

planning on hitting abc paintball field weather permitting, Sunday May 6. If rainning heading over to Groundassaultpb. Dont know if battlecreek is now byop. I know their Grand opening is May 5. Too bad i have to work.

#12 Cam.

Cam.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

We do it all: Speedball, Woodsball, Scenarios games you name it!. We like to change it up to constantly improve our skills and stay sharp. The purpose of the "A"-TEAM is for a group pf people who share a strong interest in paintball far exceed the recreational level of paintball in both attitude and performance on the field.

We are a close brotherhood of people committed to the team and to rising above the recreational level!!!!! We are here to help promote the sport of paintball and ensure it keeps going on!! We are dedicated to the team, having fun, and improving our game!!!

If you live on or near Long Island and want to rise above the recreational level, contact us!

WWW.ATEAMPAINTBALL.COM

- CAM

Posted Image

#13 ManicMaurice

ManicMaurice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm 33, live in Astoria, and also looking to get back into playing more often.

So far the fields that people have recommended are ...

Ground Assault @ Meadowlands

All Star Paintball Arena

Liberty Paintball

Edited by ManicMaurice, 02 September 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#14 iVaanZ

iVaanZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hey Ensa, i'm 15 but mature for my age. Their are a few fields out on the Island that are quite nice. I'm also looking too get into the fields with some new people. The arena I will probably be going too is the one in Medford New York Long Island, probably every weekend. PM me and I will send you the directions and the details.

-Christian.

#15 Cam.

Cam.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

<div align="center"><br></div>

Edited by Cam., 07 October 2012 - 09:12 PM.

- CAM

Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users