Photo

Spool Decicion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Spool Decicion (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one?

1. Voted DM12 (4 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. Voted LUX1.5 (4 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

3. Voted Geo 2.1 (2 votes [11.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

4. Voted Clone VX (7 votes [41.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Doc Ski

Doc Ski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

Hey Tech PB

Need a little bit of advice im looking to get a high end spoolie and my 2 biggest requirements are quitness and smoothness of shot. those are the most import factors for me. ergos and efficiency arent really important so long as it will shoot a hopper and 3-4 pods off a 68

I was dead set on getting a vanguard demon thats no longer an option for me because i cant get it in custom colors anymore and will still be covered by the warrenty and i really dislike all of there current colors including the avalanch series. Also cant find what im looking for in the BST here or pbn.....maybe ill look into them in the future once there more stable in the US.

None of these guns exist at my current field i wish i could hold and maybe try and shoot them but no one rocks spoolies around here for some reason. So i have to go by reviews and shooting video's

Thanks for the advice guys

Edited by Doc Ski, 06 February 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#2 Mrob1995

Mrob1995

I have 3 dots now!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

The Luxe 1.5 does leave a bit to be desired without the pooty or the Luxe Powercore. I would recommend a Luxe 2. IMO, you really can't find a gun that shoots as well as a luxe with the feathertouch manifold turned on (and the efficiency is definitely enough for 4 pods off a 68/45).

Edited by Mrob1995, 06 February 2012 - 12:04 PM.

Like grasscity for paintball

Luxe 2.0 / SLS / CCM'd Dye Reflex / Carter Buzzard

#3 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

clone vx. Of the above listed: smoothest, quietest, and most efficient. Still has great ergos

/thread

But the Ego 11 is shiny. :(

Dosent the Ego 11 only come in dust colours?

Feedback 2/0/0

#4 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:01 PM

The Luxe 1.5 does leave a bit to be desired without the pooty or the Luxe Powercore. I would recommend a Luxe 2. IMO, you really can't find a gun that shoots as well as a luxe with the feathertouch manifold turned on (and the efficiency is definitely enough for 4 pods off a 68/45).

A Demon.
& guess what..
I get more pods then you too.
Posted Image

Seriously though those mentioned I'd personally take the VX
followed by the DM12 then the Geo 2.1 & lastly the Luxe.

Only real problem I have with the 1.5 is that it's not really 200 dollars better then the Luxe 1.0
Though to be fair I'd take a Geo 2 over a 2.1 cause I don't see a 200 dollar price difference their either.

Edited by BlackRabbit, 06 February 2012 - 03:03 PM.

#5 EthanFL

EthanFL

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

I dont know anything about these guns but if you wanted to you could wait for the Clone Gt its coming out in march. I think its a Clone VX but macroless i could be wrong.
My setup: 09 Spyder Victor, Dye Rotor v3 w/ Exalt speedfeed, Ninja 68/4500, 2010 NXe Elevation pod pack, and Sly Profits

#6 Doc Ski

Doc Ski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

Lol ended up getting a great deal local for the vx this afternoon (im assuming because of the facebook post lol ........i never buy markers hot off the shelves i prefer to let you guys be my test subject....not to mention i dont belive it till i see it too many products say there gonna be put on on a date then that date gets moved then moved then moved at least once again......and in same cases never actually comes out

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users