6 replies to this topic

#1 guissippi1991

guissippi1991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

So I just got done reading a few articles on Negative Paintball News. Between watching some guy being an ass and reading up on bonus balling little kids to make them cry, I'm a bit upset, considering the word on the street is that paintball is "Dying". So why not talk about proud moments of encouraging new players to come back a second time and encouraging others to do the same!

Me First:
This past weekend I went to Xtreme in Agawam, MA. I took my Etek 3, Tipp A-5, and my Tipp Pump. Upon arrival I noticed a rather large number of young kids, accompanied by their parents. The first words out of my younger brother's mouth (age 18) was, "I'm not gonna feel right shooting JUST these kids man." I agreed. Luckily, however, more people showed up that were closer to our age. During the first game, one of the parents shot me in the back. I didn't curse him out, what would I have to gain, he was just there with his kid. I just laughed it off and afterwards gave him a little shit jokingly. During the rest of the day I took the time to ask all the younger kids there how they liked playing and if they would come by again. They all loved it there and said they wanted to continue playing. One of the best moments was when the youngest on our team (and I mean YOUNG! idk the age of this kid but he could barely hold the gun haha) rushed up the center of the field to take cover with a few of our other teammates. Fire practically ceased and all you could hear was the cheering on of the kid from our team to get to cover and the pats on the back he received for making it there. You couldn't tell with his mask on, but after the game he was all smiles. I even offered him the use of my Etek, but he declined. Any one of us there could have used our electros to demolish these kids, but not once did someone get ramped on or bonus balled (unless trying to get off the speedball field). I know, for a fact, that these kids and their parents will come back to play again!

There! One proud moment in Paintball to counter a bad one. Who's next?
No text larger then size 3 is allowed in the signature.

#2 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

Very nice I agree with you. Oh an first
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#3 The Crazy Cow

The Crazy Cow

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

Uhhhh younger kid at my field 12-13 had a pmr 09 with dye board in it. Bring it over to me and my friend to ask for help because I wouldn't turn on reset the board still didn't turn on. Replaced the battery and it did. The best part about it was nobody laughed at him for forgetting to change the battery. (felt proud of myself) next match he bunkered me though and everybOdy had a good laugh about it. The end

Edited by The Crazy Cow, 07 February 2012 - 10:44 PM.

Moo.

#4 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

i bonus ball walkons whenever i see them Posted Image

jk
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#5 bearman

bearman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

Dude, OP, I can't spell your name its like gusippi. But anyway... I play at Xtreme too, its like my main field, I wonder if I have seen you there before.. or maybe played with you.

#6 guissippi1991

guissippi1991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

Probably not man. It was my first time there last week, just sharin my experience.
No text larger then size 3 is allowed in the signature.

#7 bearman

bearman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

Probably not man. It was my first time there last week, just sharin my experience.

Aww ok, thought it would be cool to find some new england ballers on TPB. I'm still trying to find out my favorite field anyway, sometimes go all the way to PnL, might check out hogans alley in the spring.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users