• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Szienze

Szienze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:08 PM

Hey guys i have been looking at guns and i have came up with the FEP quest. But there is one thing that has been bugging me. I have seen quests up for 400 dollars to 800 dollars. They all look the same and have same stats. Whats the difference? And what do you think about the FEP quest anyway?

#2 Chocolate_Milk

Chocolate_Milk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:14 PM

their is two versions of the quest. OG and 07. Internally they are all the same. Throughout the quest's history they have come with many different boards. The OG's come with a W.A.S. board and the 07's come with something else I can't remember atm. With an OG the W.A.S. board will break on you and you usually get a .696 barrel back. The 07 quest comes with a .689 barrel and the board is fine. The forum on PBN is a little more active at the moment.

#3 Szienze

Szienze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Which is cheaper?

#4 DaEck

DaEck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

og u can get one for about 300-400
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet, especially as I am applying to become a mod.....

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users