#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

Posted Image

My name is Mike Phillips, I have been given the coveted assignment of Leader of the Praetorian Guard. The New Empire has given ME this assignment for good reason. The Praetorian Guard welcomes those who are ready to put in harms way to ensure victory over the Horde. I want those who will step up, when no one will. Those who will battle alone to the end, even when it all seems hopeless and lost.

The Praetorian Guard will be unmatched in speed, firepower, knowledge and courage. Everyone can participate, the Praetorian Guard is here to achieve. The Praetorian Guard is not here for medals, for gold, or for recognition. Our hard work IS our reward. Knowing that you were alone, outnumbered 20 to 1 by the Horde, still stood your ground until you were overrun and the darkness consumed you, IS your reward.

When the dark clouds part on Sunday afternoon, and the sunshine radiates through, you will stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers in arms knowing that the Praetorian Guard was the difference between victory and certain defeat. Our Commander will be putting the future of the New Empire solely on our shoulders. Do you have the strength and courage to carry it? If so, sign your fate below........

The Praetorian Guard are as follows-

Teek
MIKEMAN902
SilverGrenade
IPWNU
bayrat
PB_Rambo_617
PaintballWill
Radar

#2 visualreviews

visualreviews

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

very cool outfits..Mike are you going to wear a lion on your head as you lead the Praetorian Guard's?

#3 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

very cool outfits..Mike are you going to wear a lion on your head as you lead the Praetorian Guard's?

that AND I'll be riding one

#4 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

Posted Image

thats me ^

#5 IPWNU

IPWNU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hmmm.. This sounds very inviting, but I think the Horde is still a team built for true fighters. Unless you can persuade me otherwise? ;)
Posted Image

R.I.P. Danijel 'BORG' Jagodic

#6 bayrat

bayrat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

The Bayou Mafia will fight for you.

Edited by bayrat, 08 February 2012 - 04:28 PM.

#7 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

I believe that Punkworks will be fighting for you.

I like the name, Praetorian Guard, it sounds impressive.

#8 brycelarson

brycelarson

Show me the Data!

• 8,590 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Punkworks will be joining Mike to crush the Hoard under our iron shod boots.

#9 Kraus

Kraus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Can't wait to run with Punkworks on our side for once!

Edited by Kraus, 08 February 2012 - 05:05 PM.

Captain of B.O.B. White Paintball
https://www.facebook.com/BOBWHITEPAINTBALL
"Celly" the guy with a wheelchair for a #

Living Legends 6 "Most Valuable Team" for the Empire

Sponsored by: http://www.yourpbfriend.com

#10 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hmmm.. This sounds very inviting, but I think the Horde is still a team built for true fighters. Unless you can persuade me otherwise? ;)

Easy --> I'm undefeated at Living Legends. Now do you want to play with me, or against me?

Choose wisely....

#11 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

wouldn't that mean that Willie is too?

#12 SilverGrenade

SilverGrenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

If I end up going to ll5, I will definitely be on the praetorian guard!!! B)

#13 IPWNU

IPWNU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

If I am able to get to Living Legends, I am without any doubts, fighting with the Praetorian Guard ! (My 110% attendance is still pending)
Posted Image

#14 MIKEMAN902

MIKEMAN902

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

Posted Image

My name is Mike Phillips, I have been given the coveted assignment of Leader of the Praetorian Guard. The New Empire has given ME this assignment for good reason. The Praetorian Guard welcomes those who are ready to put in harms way to ensure victory over the Horde. I want those who will step up, when no one will. Those who will battle alone to the end, even when it all seems hopeless and lost.

The Praetorian Guard will be unmatched in speed, firepower, knowledge and courage. Everyone can participate, the Praetorian Guard is here to achieve. The Praetorian Guard is not here for medals, for gold, or for recognition. Our hard work IS our reward. Knowing that you were alone, outnumbered 20 to 1 by the Horde, still stood your ground until you were overrun and the darkness consumed you, IS your reward.

When the dark clouds part on Sunday afternoon, and the sunshine radiates through, you will stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers in arms knowing that the Praetorian Guard was the difference between victory and certain defeat. Our Commander will be putting the future of the New Empire solely on our shoulders. Do you have the strength and courage to carry it? If so, sign your fate below........

i already registered and am looking forword to be with the new empire and the praetorian gaurd!!

#15 Striker

Striker

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

unless you have enticing cookies, horde for me :P

#16 Teek

Teek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

I WILL FOLLOW YOU FOREVER!
Haven't registered yet, but (most likely) when I do I'll definitely join the Guard. I think I may need to make a helmet just for this occasion...
Rest in Peace, Borg.

#17 SAS-Infernus

SAS-Infernus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Posted Image

So you already know that's gonna happen huh?

#18 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:58 AM

Easy --> I'm undefeated at Living Legends. Now do you want to play with me, or against me?

Choose wisely....

Well for the record there is also someone that is undefeated at Living Legends. So that form of persuasion will not work. He knows the Horde is where the fighters will be knowing, expecting and looking forward to long and ugly battle. So I guess we will see who ends up with the blemish on their perfect record. I don't think it's gonna be THIS GUY!

#19 tacticool

tacticool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

Agreed with Willie, FPS Russia, Canadians, Willie, we aint giving up!

TechPB'S Local Parawhore

#20 MIDNIGHTANGELZ

MIDNIGHTANGELZ

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Location:CHICAGO, IL Or Onthe other side of the field smiling w/ pistols

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

The Field will speak...

Edited by MIDNIGHTANGELZ, 09 February 2012 - 04:56 PM.

Posted Image

#21 IPWNU

IPWNU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

Uggh so much contemplation ! Although I am a Canadian, I must be with my wolf pack. I am sorry Mike, but I am meant to be a member of the Horde.

Posted Image

#22 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

Posted Image

The Praetorian Guard are as follows-

Teek
MIKEMAN902
SilverGrenade
IPWNU
bayrat

Go Get em!
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

#23 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:03 AM

well get me on that list mike!! i will follow!

#24 PB_Rambo_617

PB_Rambo_617

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

I've been traning for living legends for 2 months and 3 more to go all to join the empire crush them count me in. Vistory shall be our "give them nothing!, take from them... everything!" -spartan king

#25 deathrider

deathrider

deathrider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

Choose wisely....

with you lol

#26 PB_Rambo_617

PB_Rambo_617

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image FIRST LL5 THEN THE WORLD!!

#27 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

(snickers) got something planned for LL5 for the Praetorian Guard....

NO ONE is going to see this coming....

#28 bayrat

bayrat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

The Bayou Mafia are 12 strong so far. Traveling 16 hours to whip some Horde arse with the Praetorian Guard!!!!!! Pinokios/Egos/Geos OH MY!!!!

Edited by bayrat, 10 February 2012 - 10:19 PM.

#29 InvertMinifan

InvertMinifan

#9 The Movement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Im planning on playing on with u mike.
LOADOUT 1: Invert Mini, Dye Rotor, Empire barrel kit, Vforce profilers, Infamous Headband, Colts beanie, CP 3+4 pack, Empire pants and Jersey, Redz Elbow pads, Franklin Knee pads.
"Empire called, Im here to repo your gear"- Todd Martinez

#30 Rangel

Rangel

Windy City Warriors- CPX Sports-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

The Brotherhood Paintball team wil be fighting with the guard, as far as I know... Conformation coming tonight

#31 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:53 PM

It'll be an honor to hand Mike his first LL Loss along side my fellow Horde Brethren! ;).

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#32 PB_Rambo_617

PB_Rambo_617

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Haha the horde is doing a lot of talking around here.. the empire walks the walk

#33 SWZproductions

SWZproductions

Creeper Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

damm if i dont get to play with Mike and Praetorian Guard im going to bust a nut!!!

#34 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

Haha the horde is doing a lot of talking around here.. the empire walks the walk

I like your sig "The New Empire owns you"....I guess you like the idea of being oppressed then. Fine by me. See you on the field ;)

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#35 PB_Rambo_617

PB_Rambo_617

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

i am legion, i am the empire, i own you... see you there Posted Image <---- game face

^_^ <----- i kid face

#36 phreak

phreak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

pre-reg today proud to be with you
PFC Phreak of CRU Company

http://www.crupaintball.com/

#37 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

Can you feel that?!?!?!?!?

#38 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Im sorry mike but... Im goin to shoot you up with my pump
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

#39 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Let me explain something to you sunshine.... LL2, LL3, & LL4 I tore through HUNDREDS of pump players like a fist going through a wet paper bag.

Instead of shooting me out, I'd set your expectations a smidge lower... how about "I'm sorry Mike, but I bet I'll get to peek out for a full second before you melt the lense off my mask"

"Dood does that guy ever run out out of paint? It's like he's... OH SHIT!!! HIT HIT HIT HIT!!!!!" <--- that's what pump players say when they get in my sights

Unless some unforeseeable injury happens from now till then, I'll be in better shape for LL5 than I was for LL2, LL3 and LL4 COMBINED. Get on my level mother fuckers, you ain't seen NOTHING yet

#40 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

Let me explain something to you sunshine.... LL2, LL3, & LL4 I tore through HUNDREDS of pump players like a fist going through a wet paper bag.

Instead of shooting me out, I'd set your expectations a smidge lower... how about "I'm sorry Mike, but I bet I'll get to peek out for a full second before you melt the lense off my mask"

Awesome. Just awesome. Melting lenses, punching through paper bags, doing work. I am glad I am on your side.

#41 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

"Dood does that guy ever run out out of paint? It's like he's... OH SHIT!!! HIT HIT HIT HIT!!!!!" <--- that's what pump players say when they get in my sights

Unless some unforeseeable injury happens from now till then, I'll be in better shape for LL5 than I was for LL2, LL3 and LL4 COMBINED. Get on my level mother fuckers, you ain't seen NOTHING yet

Im a ninja thoughO.o
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig

#42 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

Posted Image

#43 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:02 AM

Posted Image

I literly just rofled

#44 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

But i am still going to shoot u

#45 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

railroad tracks, about 90 seconds after the start

Good luck....

#46 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:04 AM

railroad tracks, about 90 seconds after the start

Good luck....

I will say good luck to u too

Edited by H all day, 19 February 2012 - 09:05 AM.

#47 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:14 AM

Also how are we going to do this

#48 Radar

Radar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just finished registering.
It will be an honor to run with you, Mike.

#49 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

#50 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Also how are we going to do this

I thought he made it pretty clear. You will run up, peek out of cover for maybe a second, and get your goggle lens melted off by Mike. Pretty simple stuff, really. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users