3 replies to this topic

#1 Jake

Jake

PB ADDICT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:10 PM

I just got my own gun after using my friends tippman when we play in the woods and i now have my own invert mini, which is awsome. but i was wondering what fields are good to play speedball that are in rhode island, connecticut, and southern Massachusetts.
My sig has been slayed too many times to count

#2 soldsoul

soldsoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Providence indoor has nice indoor fields but the prices kinda suck and it's not byop.

Friendly Fire has a little speedball field and use it mostly for parties.

Habitat is closed :(

Unhallowed is closed :(

The best speedball place is Fox 4 with there 7 man field and 3 man field. They have great prices and tons of people go there to play. Also great woodsball too.
Black with Grey parts 07 ego

#3 kilroypaintball14

kilroypaintball14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

Riptide Paintball in Portsmouth, RI has a great field, Its a regulation size xball field. If your good enough you can even play with Riptides D1 and D2 team. They are only open sundays though. But they are pretty cheap, $60 will get you a case of paint, entry, and all day air. They also have an awesome woodsball field
EAST COAST INVASION
Any time, Any where, Any body
either shoot your gun, talk, or move.

SPONSORS:

PINOKIO hoppers, Paintball showcase, Cron Paintball, doropaintball.com, trademygun.com, The Landing, The Star Bar

#4 smart parts killer

smart parts killer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:18 PM

i go to providnce paintball, if u r a rec baller go on saterday thats when most of the rental people play. if u want on wednesday u can bring your own paint but thats when alot of tournamit players play.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users