Photo

You know you're a dedicated pumper when.....

• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#651 The Crazy Cow

The Crazy Cow

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

When you and your friend switch guns for a little bit and you are asking were the pump handle is and he's complaining your gun won't shoot.
Moo.

#652 Jordanbepumpinfools

Jordanbepumpinfools

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

When you half block, sand, trim down your bolt and slot your striker with the drill bits you bought for a Spump project, and you make your own T stock for your SC sniper in shop class when you should be working on your Skills project that I am 2 weeks behind on ( Skills project is a local carpentry competition )

When you practice sprints and snap shooting every day after school

When your friends ask you to fix their guns and you are sad/reluctent to do it because they do not own pump guns

When you actually used a Cigar tube when you are short of 10 round tubes

When the only reason you bought Greg Hastings paint ball 2 is you saw a pump on the cover

When you check the ANS Gear web site almost every day to see if they have the Bob Long Pump up for sale yet

When your Face Book wall consists of a link to every pump you want to own and have seen on the pump picture form

When you try to add a pump kit to a picture of a electro on microsoft paint in computer class and try to make it look nice

When you dont need a silly hat, nice Eclipse jersey / pants or a brand new T2 to be noticed on the field

yea you nailed it, wheres my t stock thoe?:D
I will eat your 24 bps with my 1.

#653 Ashton S

Ashton S

Lurk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

Completely forgot about the T-Stock man.
I will talk to a guy in agg/welding, he will probably make you one.

I don't know WHY they work, but they outperform anything on the market hands down...and they're MADE IN AMERICA.

#654 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

when you practice pumping and you can get about 3 shots off in around a second with no AT

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#655 EgoPossum

EgoPossum

Playin' pump & Hurtin' Feelings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

When you have your electros piled to the side untouched or molested for a year.

When you know CCM's phone number off by heart

When you buy something just in case it will work with a project that you have an idea for.

When you consider 10 pumps not enough
"I shoot pump because it hurts more feelings." -- ryantuomi (heard at Living Legends 2)
"Pumping is about as much a disadvantage for me as shifting is for a Nascar driver" - good buddy of mine said this when we were talking about going against the local tourney team
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball

#656 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

When you're on the verge of tears after having to sell your last pump due to financial reasons :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users