Photo

Looking for a player (Fox Brothers Paintball)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JMCPB23

JMCPB23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

Virginia Beach Va. Fox Brothers Paintball
Hey there guys, my friend and i are trying to form a speed-ball team, we would like to play some tournament but we only can take one person so we can have a 3 man team. It would be very helpful if you are committed to being on this team, and have some sort of experience of the game, also be willing to pay fees for yourself to play in the tournaments. We are going to start out in the rookie division (obviously) and try to work our way up. So if you think You are willing enough to be on this team, then please leave your name, city, age, experience, and your set-up. Thanks,

#2 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Don't know how much I could travel just yet but I'll be getting a car and liscense soon.
My name's Chris, I live in Gloucester currently, I am 17, I have little experience but everyone says I absorb things like a sponge (being totally serious lol) And my set up is in my sig but I'll give it again: 2012 reflex rail, 68/45 ninja carbon fiber w/valken tank cover, dye rotor w/speed feed, valken redemption jersey, pants and head band, valken redemption pod pack 3+6, adidas baseball cleats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users