#1 Cam.

Cam.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

A-TEAM
We do it all: Speedball, Woodsball, Scenarios games you name it! If you live on or near Long Island and want to rise above the recreational level, contact us. The "A"-TEAM's focus will consist of woodsball and speedball. We will play do both to constantly improve our skills and stay sharp. The purpose of the "A"-TEAM is for a group pf people who share a strong interest in paintball to far exceed the recreational level of paintball in both attitude and performance on the field.
MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT GIVEN. All new members must EARN their patch and meet the following minimum requirements:
Must have your own gear
Must have your own transportation
Must be willing to commit to the team and attend sessions
Must demonstrate professionalism on and off the paintball field

We have patches for jerseys and BDUs. They are 10" back pieces and looks like they will run $25 each. We Chose "A"-Team to show we can carry out professional performance on the field and far exceed the recreational level of play while operating without a formal ranking structure or chain of command. We call it how it is and outperform everyone on the field.
"Anarchy is not chaos but order without control"

For information contact this youtube channel or email us at: ATEAMPB@HOTMAIL.COM

Like us on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook....7678907?sk=wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynaz1MmH8no

Attached Files

- CAM

Posted Image

#2 nitsua

nitsua

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

My first year at I.O.N. (2008) my group got paired up with Tri-State as part of Echo patrol. They were some great players, made the day a lot more fun.
TechPB || MCB

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users