17 replies to this topic

#1 JGARRIGUES0001

JGARRIGUES0001

idk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

Yesterday I was adjusting my trigger to my liking, going back and forth between Opto and Micro switches and I could not, for the life of me, figure out why my trigger was bouncing. No matter what I set my Debounce setting to I would always get an extra couple of shots at the end. So after about an hour of fooling around with this and that I finally realized my gun was on ramping the entire fucking time lol. My trigger was never bouncey lol.
Anything like this ever happen to you where you spend a long time trying to fix problems that don't exist?

p.s.
If you think my post is stupid then GET THE FUCK OUT and don't bother posting you fucking troll, I found this funny and others might as well.

#2 Minty Hippo potumus

Minty Hippo potumus

Banana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

I was shooting my gun in the middle of the game and all of a sudden my barrel just falls off. :blink:

FIRST

Ever seen a sharks eyes before, chief?

#3 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

My vibe was shooting then it wasn't shooting.

It's a PMS'ing bitch. That needs a good ol' back hand.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#4 Beast_Killa

Beast_Killa

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

When my axe starts a mad leak in the middle of the game. I took it apart, told my friend to get my lube out of my tool case, lubed it up, put it back together, and won the game. I was scared when I was trying to fix it.

#5 Scooter309

Scooter309

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

5V5 tourny, only our two back men were left. One of them had a right feed cocker and must have chopped or something, so he pulls his bolt and hopper off and does a field expedient cleaning job. He thought he had lost the adapter for his elbow, and his revvy wouldn't tighten back on. So here he is, firing with his right hand, holding the hopper on with his left, and holding his pinky in the air like some high society socialite at a tea party. Why is he holding his pinky out? Because he is wearing the adapter like a ring! "Oh shit" is exactly what he said while leaving the field as we pointed out his error. Pretty damn funny at the time though.

#6 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Timmy kept blowing a hose off the solenoid every time I aired it up. At my wits end I opened up both of the regs, both pin valves were stuck open from orings that were too big. The noid was getting 850 and the hose just wouldn't hold. that solenoid broke not too long after that xD
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#7 TooTallNiCo

TooTallNiCo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

Was playing some airball, and as soon as I made it to dorito my hopper batteries died.

Member of the Brew City Bomb Squad
Check us out here at Brew City Bomb Squad Paintball
Veteran of Living Legends V, VI

CPX Legion: My Name is Legion, For We Are Many..

#8 SuitUp!

SuitUp!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Playing a bit of bushball, when i dived behind a bunker, and got up, I peeked out to find my targets, and then, while I wasn't watching my gun, shot myself all the way from my kneecap on my shoe on 12bps (it was just me I was with a few friends and we were all ramping so I wasn't out there shooting rentals don't worrry.).

#9 Smidiet

Smidiet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Working on a marq for my boss, I wanted to make sure the eyes worked, gun was gassed..... had a two second moment of "Oh yea that's right, that hurts like hell" Dove behind a bunker hit my Axe's front grip on a rock, knocked it loose, snapped out, it fell off. Played the rest of the game holding my gun together and got the last kill.
Posted Image

#10 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

At Wasaga it started raining halfway through the day, I was rocking my phantom but because I was right in the front row I just had to keep shooting away, water got into my feed and the balls started to swell, So I could not pump a ball in because i had like 10 stuck inside the tube. So I was tucked behind a little wooden bunker thats like, at best, knee cap height. trying to clear up my phantom feed tube.

that was a oh shit moment indeed

Edited by Eskimo, 21 February 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#11 NDomipolo

NDomipolo

Tier 1 is coming....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

When i was playing and my gun randomly started ramping -_-

#12 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

Feeling like a BAMF running down the field with my pump running and gunning. slide into a bunker about to pop out get my pump ready to shoot. Pump it... oops. I accidentally pointed it down! Roll-out. Posted Image

#13 BigAng

BigAng

I can hear sweat trickling down ya cheek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

shooting out 2 people while using the rip drive on my halo

#14 Kurtis180

Kurtis180

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

Having my old jt gun randomly start shooting in the house after i put the co2 in... had to clean it up quick before my mom noticed

Edited by Kurtis180, 21 February 2012 - 10:12 PM.

setup: dangerous power g4, invert too, 48 3000 ninja tank, white and black events

#15 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Using my BT-DE on a walk on advanced game, was attacking the side of a hill, making good progres and managed to clear the crest. Stuck my head up, to see a line of about 15 people making a firing line ready to charge over to my side of the hill. They began rushing when they saw me, and I basically slid backwards on my ass, my gun firing as I slid downward like a jackass. Ended up in a bush where I fought to the bitter end. Took 3 of em with me lol.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#16 Loh@Pointman

Loh@Pointman

Vires et Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

Was playing walk on with a couple regulars at my nearby field.

During one of the games, it was down to me and a buddy and 4 of the opponents. So he shoots one out, and another shot him out so that leaves me alone with 3 guys. I shot that one player who shot my buddy out and the end game horn sounds.

I breathed a sigh of relief cause i knew we weren't going to win the game anyway, but the head ref shouts "play on! 5 minutes!" and i went "o shit o shit o shit!" I only brought 1 pod out so loaded the hopper and just fired in the general direction of where i thought they would be.

So i told myself, if i stay, i lose, if i run out and get shot i lose, so, don't get shot. I creeped around my bunker as quietly as i could and i spotted 1 guy pointing at my original position and shot him, went further down a couple bunkers and flanked the last guy.

This was the second oh shit moment. His gun was pointing away from me, but as he brought it to bear, he was shooting on ramping, but i already had the bead on him and i hit him first, just seconds faster then he would have.

Won the game, and i didn't believe it...
[size="4"]When in doubt, empty thy hopper.

Pointman, live to serve, live to lead

SP1 for dummies, by dummies

#17 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

My hopper died as someone was running towards me and I got bunkered

#18 iCantSnapShoot

iCantSnapShoot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

I see this huge douche running towards me to bunker me out, so I give him one to wear in his stomach, he ignores it, then he shoots me 7 times when he bunkers me... on semi
Feedback: 6/0/0 Look at my Youtube! Systematic Chaos Obey Murdertron Adventure Park Paintball

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users