• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dopey

Dopey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just moved to Chandler, just outside of Phoenix. I am looking for a field to play at, and possibly a group or team to hang with. I'll play speedball if i have too but i prefer rec ball and pump.

#2 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

I live on the other side of the valley but I've heard great things about the Church paintball field in Mesa. Supposed to be a lot of pump players there as well.

Here's a site with all the fields and stores in AZ. http://www.pbaz.com/...elds_stores.php

#3 Blacky Chan

Blacky Chan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

yes defiantly, the church is a great paintball field, best prices in az, and its an awesome environment to play, staffs great
i will be there this Saturday.........hopefully
and they finally created a az forum!

#4 Dopey

Dopey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

I live on the other side of the valley but I've heard great things about the Church paintball field in Mesa. Supposed to be a lot of pump players there as well.

Here's a site with all the fields and stores in AZ. http://www.pbaz.com/...elds_stores.php

Do you have an account on this site? i tried to make one like two weeks ago but it rejected my gmail and yahoo accounts. Emailed the admin but they never responded.

yes defiantly, the church is a great paintball field, best prices in az, and its an awesome environment to play, staffs great
i will be there this Saturday.........hopefully
and they finally created a az forum!

I am going out to play this saturday, i dont know where yet. Maybe i will head down to this field. What do most people play there? rec ball, speed ball or what?

Edited by Dopey, 23 February 2012 - 01:40 AM.

#5 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:07 AM

"Do you have an account on this site? i tried to make one like two weeks ago but it rejected my gmail and yahoo accounts. Emailed the admin but they never responded"

It's a lousy forum over there so you're not missing out too much. 99.99% of users only go to the BST area of it. I do have an account with my gmail address, so I'm not sure why its rejecting yours.

Edited by PBPnAZ, 23 February 2012 - 09:08 AM.

#6 Blacky Chan

Blacky Chan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

yes its just rec and speedball
the spool field is under maintenance idk when it will be back up it has been closed for a while
they take about 20 people or so for speedball and rec everyone else
always one hit elimination except for the final game which are awesome and interesting game types and then player of the day
great place you should go there saturday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users