Posted Image

#2 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

I might be interested, can you tell us more about the team and how its run. I was looking at the website, and it looks cool, my biggest questions are how much commitment in terms of time, money, and sponsors. For the first two, I understand that you don't want people who aren't going to be able to play or be active, however as a college student, money is a hindering factor as is time for travel. I also am not guaranteed to be in Dallas over the summers. For sponsors, I understand that the members of the team need to make it worth it to the sponsor, but I want to know what level of commitment to their gear is this going to involve. If I have to sell all my gear to afford new stuff, especially items such as guns, it may not be worth it at this time to try out for the team. Please answer my questions and hopefully I'll be able to make it work, if not, perhaps when I have more money and time to commit to a team.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#3 PPS-SFO

PPS-SFO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

I might be interested, can you tell us more about the team and how its run. I was looking at the website, and it looks cool, my biggest questions are how much commitment in terms of time, money, and sponsors. For the first two, I understand that you don't want people who aren't going to be able to play or be active, however as a college student, money is a hindering factor as is time for travel. I also am not guaranteed to be in Dallas over the summers. For sponsors, I understand that the members of the team need to make it worth it to the sponsor, but I want to know what level of commitment to their gear is this going to involve. If I have to sell all my gear to afford new stuff, especially items such as guns, it may not be worth it at this time to try out for the team. Please answer my questions and hopefully I'll be able to make it work, if not, perhaps when I have more money and time to commit to a team.

As you see from the website there are different levels or tiers to it the more active you are the higher you climb the tiers. We understand that people have plans that dont always work with event schedules so if you make it to one event a year that is cool we are here so you have a team to play with at that one event if that is what you can make. As far as sponsors go the more commitment there is the better it gets. As far as gear the only thing that will be required is when you get past the prospect stage is the jersey at this time. Let me know if you have any further questions I will gladly answer hope to see you out there.
Thanks,
Brock
PPS-SFO

#4 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

Ok, awesome, I'll see about coming out for the tryouts if my schedule/money situation allows it. My concern with gear was mostly my marker, so thanks for clearing that up with me.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#5 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:03 AM

Hahaha brock I love your user name! Its matt by the way. Guys this team will be AWESOME! I promise you if you wanna get on a devistating team join up! These guys know what there doing I play with them all the time
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#6 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Well I'm getting a job next week and I might have to work Saturday. If I am not working, I'll try to come out.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#7 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

If I can, I'll come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic