1 reply to this topic

#1 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Dark Star and Cowtown Paintball are proud to host the 2012 Unity Paintball Challenge. This is a 3-man beginner speedball tournament, and will be played under modified NPPL rules.

WHEN:Sunday, March 25th

WHERE:Cowtown Paintball

WHO CAN ENTER: anyone who has not played a regional or national event(such as PSP, NPPL, WCPPL, RPL, etc. - in other words, if you have an APPA number, you are not eligible to play this event) If you previously played a Dark Star Tippmann Challenge, but have not played any other tournaments, you are eligible to enter the Unity Challenge. For specific questions on eligibility, please contact Julie@darkstarpaintball.com

TEAM SIZE: 3 players, you may have a 4th player on the roster to rotate in, if you wish

COST:$150 per team if registered and paid by March 15th, $200 per team if paid after March 15th

PRIZES:trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd

FIELD ENTRY, USE OF EQUIPMENT, AND ALL PAINT IS INCLUDED IN $150 COST PERTEAM. You may bring your own mask & pod pack if you wish, but not required. We have designed this event so you don't have to bring anything at all, you can just show up and play.

UNITY PAINTBALL is a new paintball manufacturer, and Dark Star is helping Unity to debut its new semi-automatic marker at this event. Players will be using the new Unity Prime marker, gravity hoppers and HPAtanks....when everyone is using the same equipment, we will REALLY see who has the skills!!

Register in person, by phone or by email. You will need to have your team name, list of team members (both first and last names!), contact information for team captain, and payment. Cash, credit card orPayPal.
In person: Dark Star Paintball, 2144 N. Arizona Ave. B-2, Chandler AZ 85225
Phone:(480) 821-9522
Email: Julie@darkstarpaintball.com

Edited by PBPnAZ, 23 February 2012 - 11:15 PM.

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

Damn it this sucks. I was just in Pheonix from wednesday to saturday, and I kept on thinking that me and my friends should go to Cowtown just cause we were in pheonix already, and we were bummed out that we couldnt go to the two man tournament that happened a few weeks back. I got back home today and saw this...

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users