• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dirtyscout

Dirtyscout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

New to LL and going to get registered. A buddy and I have chosen the Horde but are trying to narrow down which unit. Does it matter? Are there different objectives for each unit? I'm not one who usually likes to sit(camp as my 10 year old tells me) and wait in a game... push, sneak, crawl or slide (at least until my legs remind me how old I am)... whatever it takes to throw some paint and gain ground.

#2 murph

murph

LL5 Horde XO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

You may join any group you would like. At this time we do not know the format and the missions/objectives of the game. Any of the squads would be happy to have you join.
Posted Image

GUNMEN WRECKING CREW

#3 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

Dirtyscout,

First Off Welcome to TechPB and thanks for choosing the Horde as the side to play on for LLV.

As Murph ,mentioned you are welcome to join any of the units. We will have a mix in our units. You are welcome to join the Visigoths and run with me or any of the other units.

This event is about having a good time playing paintball with your friends for the most part. You can play it at your own pace and liking and ability. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Does not get much better than playing at CPX, so your guaranteed a good time.

Once again welcome and look forward to seeing you at LLV!

#4 Dirtyscout

Dirtyscout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

My team is registering as Visigoths and ready to roll! Can't wait.... Looking forward to seeing all you guys there. Looks and sounds like a blast from everything I've seen of past events.

#5 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

You will not be disappointed. I'm going for my third year and there has never been a moment in the last two years where I thought it wasn't worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users