• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

Just looking for some ppls input and opinions about the psp and nppl team change ups. For those who dnt know: avalanch is now in new england and not playins as st.louis they combined the hurricans and avalanch togather. Also ALOT of the russians left. Sooo idk of the leigion will be good this year or not. And nick sloviak moved from aftershock to start a team in huston called the huston heat and most of the russian players who left will be playing on huston now.
#63 on the roster #1 in your heart!!

#2 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

Posted Image

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#3 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

...you obviously dont follow NPPL or PSP lol. ALOT of people have moved around. And i was just intrested on other peoples opinions on the matter. But i thought the pancake thing was funny haha :)

#4 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

So, people switching teams is norm. Look at football.

etek.jpg

#5 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

I saw it on youtube. Search "paintball news" i forget the channel its on but search around for it if you're intrested :))

#6 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Ik. Belive me football is my first love lol so ik. But paintball team are different. Football teams have 50 great players on it so if a few move its no big deal. Paintball has maybe 10-12 and if a good portion move like the russians then it can mess shit up. Wasnt trying to start a debate i was interested in some like minded peoples opinions. Plus if you look at football, if a star player(s) leave then it can bring a team down a significant amount. For shits and gigs lets say tom brady and wes welker leave new england the same year then they can say bye bye to another playoff run. The same can happen with the russians or aftershock

Edited by BRUTE, 06 March 2012 - 03:58 PM.

#7 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

I found the channel if you guys wana watch it. Its by egoballers

#8 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I am excited about Houston Heat! I hope they do well. :)
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#9 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

I am exited for Avalanch. I liked the hurricanes and i liked avalanch because im a conell fan. So the two togather is the best of both worlds.

#10 Dak-Attack

Dak-Attack

Likes Puppies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

Houston Heat all the way!

#11 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

I saw heat play the russians ans they seemed to dp well for a new team! I think they will be very good because they have most of the russians that left.

#12 FMC

FMC

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

I'm just hoping Houston Heat makes it big. I live here in Houston and paintball isn't to big maybe having a good team from here will get more people to the field

#13 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Yeah im from Michigan and the only team we have is a D3 xball team. Detroit action. But its kinda cool cus i know one of the guys who play for them, hes our field owners son

#14 invictus

invictus

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

imo, i think the teams need to be switched up more, it's not as fun if we know dynasty will probably win

#15 209pballer

209pballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

imo, i think the teams need to be switched up more, it's not as fun if we know dynasty will probably win

well so far dynasty hasn't really showed up at tourny's this year :P
Monsterballs were created as a self-defense projectile, but were accidentally labelled as paintballs when they came out of production, since this mistake 5 recorded deaths have been related to people getting shot by monsterballs :)

[Govinda] im like that unstable fuck that rocks back and forth in his i love myself jacket

#16 MidgetKickerx11

MidgetKickerx11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

I think it is good for the sport to have players switch teams or create new ones. keeps tournaments exciting in my opinion. im sure the heat will do fine considering they have slowiak and federov. not saying that two players make a team but they have great knowledge and experience to give to the other players..

#17 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Yeah im from Michigan and the only team we have is a D3 xball team. Detroit action. But its kinda cool cus i know one of the guys who play for them, hes our field owners son

AZ Allstarz are a d3 team. Where you from in Michigan?

#18 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

AZ Allstarz are a d3 team. Where you from in Michigan?

I'm from the Muskegon area. But I only know about Detroit action because of the player I know and they have come up for practices and stuff. They won psp Chicago In D3 last year.

#19 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

I agree with every one that moves are good. I think pro paintball needs a type of feeder system from the NCPA. Idk how they would work it but it would give college paintball more of a meaning of the players had a chance at being picked up by a pro team. And think that the way to really expand the sport is to somehow make a system so only a select number of teams could make it to world cup or nppl championships. I think it bull shit how a team could possibly skip every event leading up to cup and possibly go and win cup. Idk that's just my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users