• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 paintballer919

paintballer919

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

^ ^ ^ what it says and dont tell me stock i want a new barrel and i am tired of being told stock i just want an opinion from people who have owned these which they would recomend?

#2 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

A Freak barrel. CP's look like dills, and I don't like CF barrels. I don't care if you upgrade your barrel, but if you have a DM, Ego, or something with a really nice stock barrel($60+ retail) these are almost all downgrades.

#3 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

Yeah, why do you want a new barrel?

Of those, I recommend the Freak, but it's just a waste of money IMO...

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#4 paintballer919

paintballer919

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

A Freak barrel. CP's look like dills, and I don't like CF barrels. I don't care if you upgrade your barrel, but if you have a DM, Ego, or something with a really nice stock barrel($60+ retail) these are almost all downgrades.

emprire axe

#5 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

I'm genuinely wondering what is wrong with you stock barrel that you need a new one?

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#6 paintballer919

paintballer919

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

i dont like the 12 inch one piece

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users