3 replies to this topic

#1 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

Sometimes I forget what I'm saying

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

After selling my Phantom 2 years ago, I've decided to get get back into pump. I really enjoyed using my Phantom but I don't think another SC marker would be necessary as I also own a T8.1. My current budget is about 250 and I am looking for an OC marker. I have (almost) no experience with markers like snipers, so how would the smoothness of the pump stroke compare to that of a phantom? Well, anyways I'm looking for a 250 OC marker. I was thinking a used Prostock. What do you guys think?

Edited by -Dublin-, 05 March 2012 - 09:38 PM.

#2 drg

drg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

After selling my Phantom 2 years ago, I've decided to get get back into pump. I really enjoyed using my Phantom but I don't think another SC marker would be necessary as I also own a T8.1. My current budget is about 250 and I am looking for an OC marker. I have (almost) no experience with markers like snipers, so how would the smoothness of the pump stroke compare to that of a phantom? Well, anyways I'm looking for a 250 OC marker. I was thinking a used Prostock. What do you guys think?

Snipers in general are going to be capable of smoother, lighter pump strokes than Phantoms. For 250 look for a complete used gun with an aftermarket pump kit such as CCM. You may be able to get certain complete CCM markers for that or not much more, so keep an eye out.
Keep your pump hand strong!
PUMPPB.COM TIGHTSTICK - Custom LAPCO 1-piece underbore barrel! SALE!
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos

#3 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

A pump stroke on a sniper is amazing compared to a phantom.

Used, i would look for a clamping feedneck, ccm internals, ccm pump kit and an on off asa. Personally, i like sto bodies, prostocks are common and dont have threaded feednecks.

#4 kywoodsballer

kywoodsballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

yea man just cruise around the BST's and get you a good used sniper, youll love it!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users