13 replies to this topic

#1 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:39 PM

i know this has nothing to do with field but holy shit its snowing in Georgia. global warming my ass.

#2 Muffin man

Muffin man

The baker with a gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

You know global warming would cause another Iceage...right?

C.O.C #42

#3 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

Theres 6-10 inches in MD where I live its amazing. Colleges canceled and everything.

#4 . . . SaVAgE . . .

. . . SaVAgE . . .

Being investigated by TechPB...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

The goverment is lying about the Global Warming , It's not even as close as they say it is . It's only like 10% of what they say it is . Proven fact by scientist ( ones not in the gov. ) . So , No need to worrie about global warming . =D
We got like 6 inches here in Virginia ! Me and my friend made 105 bucks plowin' snow on peoples drive ways , and pipe-stems . I hate the snow , But when it brings me money like that then shit i lvoe it .

SaVAgE ,

#5 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

hey i used to live in Newport news, Virginia when it snowed it was only like 2-3 inches and mostly slushy kind of snow but where do you play at?

#6 ABOMBER760

ABOMBER760

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

The goverment is lying about the Global Warming , It's not even as close as they say it is . It's only like 10% of what they say it is . Proven fact by scientist ( ones not in the gov. ) . So , No need to worrie about global warming . =D
We got like 6 inches here in Virginia ! Me and my friend made 105 bucks plowin' snow on peoples drive ways , and pipe-stems . I hate the snow , But when it brings me money like that then shit i lvoe it .

SaVAgE ,

Care to back that up? link to your info?

#7 wgp2002

wgp2002

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

there are 2 sides to every coin abomber.

if you look at charts of the suns energy output it shows a correlation to the heat increase.

but then there are the scientists that can prove greenhouse gasses lead to an increase in temperature.

just remember that correlation does not prove causation
The lesson here is love your gun dont give a shit about what people say about it.. if it fits you keep it if not move on. I get enough crap from kids who think autocockers are shit when most have never shot one. Every angel I ever shot was smooth but they were out of my range so i went with an autococker instead. Now I have a couple and they are my babies. Love the sport Love your gun whatever it may be and Love yourself .. maybe not in that order. CockerOwnerClub

#8 ABOMBER760

ABOMBER760

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

of course there is thats why im asking, im kind of like that guy that watches two people argue it out but I hear both sides and come to my own opinion, I've heard the pro-global warming now I want to see what anti-global warming has as an argument.

#9 Muffin man

Muffin man

The baker with a gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

God closing schools for 6-10 inches of snow? Thats just retarded! In NY it had to be sub 0 and/or snow falling faster than they can plow which usually meant like 1 foot an hour for them to close schools.

And doesnt matter how it happens.... earth warms> shit mealts> currents and weather patterns get fucked > shit freezes.

C.O.C #42

#10 . . . SaVAgE . . .

. . . SaVAgE . . .

Being investigated by TechPB...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

SaVAgE ,

Care to back that up? link to your info?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Search it on here . Sorry bro too lazy to search for it and shit , I'm playin' a very intense match in a Game.

SaVAgE ,

#11 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

God closing schools for 6-10 inches of snow? Thats just retarded! In NY it had to be sub 0 and/or snow falling faster than they can plow which usually meant like 1 foot an hour for them to close schools.

And doesnt matter how it happens.... earth warms> shit mealts> currents and weather patterns get fucked > shit freezes.

thats because yall are used to snow when it snows down here we just say fuck it and every one stays home. We dont have snow plowers or salt trucks.

#12 IplayPAINTBALLandSTUFF

IplayPAINTBALLandSTUFF

Stay Agg, Ponyboy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

It snows untill april here, i <3 snow.

"I'm almost fifteen and in highschool. You're in fifth grade. You're an idiot."

Your Iphone Blows.

#13 Muffin man

Muffin man

The baker with a gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:31 AM

thats because yall are used to snow when it snows down here we just say fuck it and every one stays home. We dont have snow plowers or salt trucks.

Eh, even without snowplows and salt trucks 6 inches is nothing. Specially since it was more of a slurry that didn't hinder driving much. I think people in GA just can't drive, even when it starts to mist people slam on their brakes heh.

C.O.C #42

#14 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

down here it rained for a few hours then all the water froze up then it snowed so everything was snow. but were not bad drivers were just distracted really easily.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users