• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Paul_Eddy

Paul_Eddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

So I've been on a break from paintball for a while now, and I know this is a year overdue, but why have the podcasts stopped being uploaded to youtube? I was looking into listening to some podcasts while I go jogging and I noticed the last one on iTunes is from 2010? Whats up with that yo?
Remember - paintball is a game. So if your not having fun, your not playing right :)

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,928 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

they are a great amount of work to produce. Perhaps in the future there will be the time/resources to make them again but right now we have too much on our plate.

#3 Paul_Eddy

Paul_Eddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

Oh okay, thanks for the reply. Is there any place I can find recordings of mikes radio shows? Or is that what the podcasts were?

I could probably start recording the radio shows as they air live and then get them into an mp3 format. If that works host them on a file sharing site and post the links here. That would kind of be like a rudementary podcast right?

Edited by Paul_Eddy, 08 March 2012 - 06:32 AM.

Remember - paintball is a game. So if your not having fun, your not playing right :)

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,928 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

I believe that one of our moderators used to record the radio shows. If you look them up on youtube you should be able to find them.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users