25 replies to this topic

#1 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

This guy..... this fucking guy.... is ruining Red Jacket for me. He blames everything on Vince and douches on the guy 24/7. It's like OK just because you suck at life doesn't mean you have to low blow Vince ya shithead. That whole show pisses me off. The last episode of the last season made me so mad it wasn't even funny. The only people I like are Charlie, Flemnut, and the nerdy dude who's really cool. Thank you, fuck Chris.

#2 Username

Username

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

Easy to "douche on" a guy who walks out on a job.

Some people might even be into that...

Edited by Username, 07 March 2012 - 09:59 PM.

National Rifle Association
Posted Image

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
~ Thomas Jefferson

#3 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

This is my favorite show, I just watched it. Kris is my favorite guy in the series. I'd be pretty bitter towards Vince too. If I worked at a gun shop and the head gunsmith walked out, backing up our assembly line, and causing a project I'm leading to almost fall flat, I'd be pissed too.

Just my take on it. Not saying he can't lighten up, but I probably wouldn't either.

#4 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

This is my favorite show, I just watched it. Kris is my favorite guy in the series. I'd be pretty bitter towards Vince too. If I worked at a gun shop and the head gunsmith walked out, backing up our assembly line, and causing a project I'm leading to almost fall flat, I'd be pissed too.

Just my take on it. Not saying he can't lighten up, but I probably wouldn't either.

How would you feel if you went to school to be a gunsmith and some kid got the lead on one of the biggest projects the companies ever worked on? And then when he can't finish it because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing, it's pinned on you. And when it arrives beat to shit because the shipping guys didn't properly package the project(that wasn't even yours in the first place) and you get your ass reamed because it wasn't functional. All of which is out of your control. Chris is a cocky motherfucker too.

#5 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

How would you feel if you went to school to be a gunsmith and some kid got the lead on one of the biggest projects the companies ever worked on? And then when he can't finish it because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing, it's pinned on you. And when it arrives beat to shit because the shipping guys didn't properly package the project(that wasn't even yours in the first place) and you get your ass reamed because it wasn't functional. All of which is out of your control. Chris is a cocky motherfucker too.

I can tell a lot of sarcasm coming from Kris, some people might translate that to cockiness.

You get where you are at by experience, but just because you don't get what you deserve doesn't give you the right to walk out. Sometimes you tough it out and hang in there.

If I was the employer(Will), I'd say shutup and help because I said so. When you are an employee you do what your told, even if it isn't fair.

Edited by Kermit, 07 March 2012 - 10:34 PM.

#6 zuchaka

zuchaka

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

what Vince did was unforgivable i would never hire him in a million years after what he did they have pending contracts they need him to give them information on and he won't even call them back......

Everyone who has seen the show and who works there know's Will is a pain in the ass and a really hard guy to work for, if you don't like it put in your 2 weeks notice and quit the right way like an adult and not irresponsibly like he did, they way Vince quit was by throwing a temper tantrum.

Do i blame Vince for being pissed in general no , do i think he had good reasons to be mad at multiple people hell yes but there is a right way to quit and a wrong way and he picked the wrong way.

#7 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Pull start me and I'm yours ;)

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,622 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

Let's get one thing straight: you see what the producers edit to show on TV. We know only what they tell us, and we see the people as the want to be shown, not as they actually are. With that said, Vince used to be my favorite, and while I'd be pissed if I was put in a position to fix all of Kris' shit, I still wouldn't leave Red Jacket high and dry in the middle of an important project. That's just unprofessional, period.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#8 zuchaka

zuchaka

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

^ valid point with editing and reality TV we see what they want us to see and frankly the type of contracts the people on the shows have to sign are super restrictive so you pretty much just have to take it you don't like how you are being portrayed

#9 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

you guys do realize that Red Jacket lost their FFL and Class 3 NFA permits when vince left... as Will and his trollish daughter had theirs revoked...

as for the show, its entertainment only... they shit they do there is highly unsafe, and they come across looking like idiots becuase of they way they speak about "painting" guns and such... vince was the only gunsmith worth he weight in gold there, and even thats a stretch... American Guns is a much better show for shooting sports then Sons of Guns... the funny part is that will actually thought his shop would qualify for a gov't contract.... the gov't wont contract with a shop that small for anything military related becuase they cant manufacture in high volume... also, they fucked up and lost firarms, which is why they lost their FFL/Class 3 NFA... the show pisses me off, if you cant tell...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#10 Kid player

Kid player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

This is a tv show right?
Hey I play paintball. I like it.

#11 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

yes, its a TV show about a gun shop in the deep south... there are 2 of them on tv, shows that is... Sons of Guns, about the Red Jacket gun shop in Baton Rouge, Louisiana... and American Guns, about the shop GunSmoke in Colorado... Red Jacket is more of an entertaining show as it centers more on the shop dynamic and drama between family and employees... where as American Guns is more about the guns and the builds and the history of firearms...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#12 johnthescot

johnthescot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

vince is a cry baby and needs to hang up his armorors tool and his balls if he cant take a little compition from chris.dude need to be a man i spent 4 years in the 2nd of the 75th ranger reg and know when i see a fuckin crybaby who cant handle a little stress as far as concerned jesse james is also one stupid son of a bitch who doesnt derseve the money dsc channel is wasting on such a puke

#13 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Sons of Guns has been going downhill ever since they started making it a reality show with all the fucking stupid drama.

Edited by PBpancake, 06 May 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#14 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Pull start me and I'm yours ;)

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,622 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

It's like that with many reality shows. The first season actually focuses on what they do, then slowly starts focusing on the people. I used to love watching American Chopper, but then like 2-3 seasons in, there was maybe 10 minutes of chopper builds, and 50 minutes of drama.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#15 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

It's like that with many reality shows. The first season actually focuses on what they do, then slowly starts focusing on the people. I used to love watching American Chopper, but then like 2-3 seasons in, there was maybe 10 minutes of chopper builds, and 50 minutes of drama.

You forgot the 30min of commercials in there.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

#16 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

Havent seen the show in a while? Chris is the guy with the beard right? and will is the douche that dates the daughter? Yeah its all stupid anyway. fucking all drama, can i please watch a show thats all guns, none of this she said/he said bullshit.

#17 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Will dates his daughter?

lolwut

She's hot, but incest is just gross.

#18 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Will dates his daughter?

lolwut

She's hot, but incest is just gross.

lol idk the character names <_<

#19 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Meh, I always kind of thought Vince was a dick, but as said before, we see what the producers want us to see about them. And while Red Jacket isn't as safe the other shows, I think the entertainment value is better.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#20 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

vice got screwed over multiple times by Chris (employee and dating the daughter) and Will (the owner of Red Jacket, and not the holder of the FFL they use for purchasing firearms)... vice had every right to leave when he did, in the manner that he did... from what i gathered vice was going through some shit at home, like most vets do withen a year or so of getting out, and his boss, Will, wasnt willing to work with the guy... the show is all drama... for all we know it was all fabricated for the purpose of entertainment... still doenst make me want to hit chris int he nuts any less....
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#21 evan15549

evan15549

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:01 AM

More gun makey, less bitching...
:D

#22 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

vice got screwed over multiple times by Chris (employee and dating the daughter) and Will (the owner of Red Jacket, and not the holder of the FFL they use for purchasing firearms)... vice had every right to leave when he did, in the manner that he did... from what i gathered vice was going through some shit at home, like most vets do withen a year or so of getting out, and his boss, Will, wasnt willing to work with the guy... the show is all drama... for all we know it was all fabricated for the purpose of entertainment... still doenst make me want to hit chris int he nuts any less....

Pretty sure vince isn't a vet but I might be wrong. Just walking out in a job is never acceptable unless you are in harms way. The shop still has an ffl and class 3 (not sure by who but they have it). Baling on a job like this is wrong especially in a shop that is so dependent on each other and is truly pushing the limits of firearms that are currently on the market. In my opinion that shows a lack or moral fiber.

#23 zuchaka

zuchaka

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

http://dsc.discovery...leming-bio.html

that's the guy that was the door gunner i have no idea if Vince has a military background or not.

#24 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

Yea i knew Fleming was a vet but it doesn't say anything about vince being one.

#25 Scoobydoo51

Scoobydoo51

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

I live only about an hour away from them.. I met one of the guys at my work once..... Want me to poop in a bag and light it on fire on their door step?
Posted Image

#26 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

Do it.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users