2 replies to this topic

#1 808maui

808maui

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hey guys, Im hope you can help me. I have a Vice and its not functioning correctly. There seems to be a leak above the grip frame. So I took everything apart and I thought that it was those clear hoses above the board attached to what I think is the solenoid but they seem fine. I took them off and blew threw them with my finger on one end and couldnt hear or see any leaks. Do you think that blowing through them is enough psi to find the leak? I also checked those small orings under the blocks that the clear hoses are attached to and they look fine. Idk what else to check. Do you guys think it could be the solenoid?

Sorry for all the questions at once, it just I want this thing fixed and its starting to frustrate me.

KAMEHAMEHA

Bob Long Vice

Dangerous Power G3
808 State

#2 abooth2

abooth2

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Try taking out the rammer and relube it, if that does not work take out the poppet and relube, if that does not work take the racetrack oring and relube it.

#3 808maui

808maui

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

Try taking out the rammer and relube it, if that does not work take out the poppet and relube, if that does not work take the racetrack oring and relube it.

Did all of the above. The racetrack oring did have a nick in it so i replaced it and relube but still leaking.

KAMEHAMEHA

Bob Long Vice

Dangerous Power G3
808 State

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users