• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#1 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

So I'm 19, and i just can't for the life out of me figure out, how can you be under 12, in fact under 15 and buy your own gear? I'm pretty sure the law states you have to be at least 15 to have a job, and if your under 14 what kind of job could you possibly do anyway? Someone explain?

#2 Wolferam

Wolferam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Mowing lawns, shoveling drive ways, pruning hedges and all those meanial tasks adults would rather pay a kid to do. Or if your parents give you an allowance, technically it's your money.

#3 Thursdae

Thursdae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Parents? Birthdays? Xmas? Saving everything?

#4 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

Sometimes I forget what I'm saying

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

In the area where I live there are a lot of farms and family owned businesses. Sometimes if your a family friend with the owner they could pay you to do work around the farm and other tasks like that. At a younger age most of your money will come from saving birthday and holiday money. At 13 I was refing hockey for $18 a game. Not bad money for my first job.

#5 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

Under the table jobs, family friends, self employment. I got my first job when I was 13, just have to know some people and be charismatic

#6 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

I could see that, i mean i myself did small jobs when i was younger, but i dont understand how a kid could be purchasing a bob long g6r, and be like "I bought it with my own money" I mean really? I myself have a hard enough time making that much a year. Allowance is not really your money either, sadly enough parents just stop paying and expecting you to do crap.

#7 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Yea, It depends on how much you work. Last summer I was mowing lawns, taking care of greenhouses, and walking dogs monday through friday, and It funded me enough to buy all the guns I wanted at the time.

#8 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

:) well yeah then again alot of that stuff pays wayyy better than minimum wage lol

#9 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'm 14 and pay for all of my stuff. I just keep an eye out for good deals and always look for ways to make some extra money and for the most part I don't spend it on anything but paintball.

#10 littleloopy15

littleloopy15

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

What I have found is that a lot of the time that people who say they buy their own gear usually ask for the money from their parents and then pay them back. That is at least what I did until I got a job.

Feedback 17/0/0
Setup- Luxe, Rotor v3, ProFlexes, Ninja 68/45
Checkout LibertyPaintball-NY.com

#11 Brony22193

Brony22193

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

i sold old video games and washed cars/mowed lawns
If you're under 18 and pay for your gear, put this in your sig

#12 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

It isn't easy. When i was younger, I couldn't pay for paintball. My cheapy spyder i got for christmas one year sat in my closet for months at a time between times my parents would pay for me to go (pretty much no job oportunities for me then. Chores only got me a few bucks here and there). It wasn't until I graduated from high school and got a job that I could actually start to play paintball more regularly.

Based on my experience, it's far easier to pay for it and go often when young if you have an older sibling or parents that play. My uncle has been playing since the 80's, so my cousins played all the time with him and had a desent setup. My uncle would happily help pay for new paintball stuff for them and me, and would take them at least once a month, a lot of times more. If your parents havnt played or don't like the idea of it, it makes it very hard. My parents didn't like it, so I never had help after getting my first gear. I would only get to go once every few months with my uncle after saving up money for paint, which was alot of money for me, but he would pay for entry and air fills. Now that I can pay for it, I have fallen in love with paintball again.

#13 xItalian_Thunder

xItalian_Thunder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

Washing cars, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow, chores, good grades (Ask for Money), Birthday Money. I am 12 I just got a: Gog extcy, dye rotor, ninja 68 4500, dye i4, freak jr barrel. pretty easy

#14 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

All you have to do to play at the age of 12-15 is just be a little entrepeneurial. Do odd jobs around your neighbor hood that get you money, use that money to get or make a product you can sell for more money. I remember they would have the Harley Davidson Motorcycle rally every year by my house, so I would save up some cash, buy a bunch of donuts and make a bunch of cofffee (or some years split the profits with the bakery owner) and sit out side the morning of the rally. I could sell the donuts that I got for a dollar piece, making 50 cents to cover costs, and 50 cents for a cup of coffee, which I could make like 50 cups for like 4 bucks (instant Folgers ftw). There would be close to 100-150 people stop by every year to pick up breakfast on the way to the Bike Rally. I would clean house just by using my head a little bit. That's how I survived til I got a real job.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#15 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

My most recent case of paint was what I got for Chrismas.

#16 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Busboy? and internship? What I'm doing.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#17 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Farm work. I worked on a pig farm and detassled corn on the side.

Do the crappy, remedial jobs nobody else wants to. It's a crap job with crap pay, but you'll learn a good work ethic that will translate when you're old enough to get a better job.

#18 Paintb@ller

Paintb@ller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

So I'm 19, and i just can't for the life out of me figure out, how can you be under 12, in fact under 15 and buy your own gear? I'm pretty sure the law states you have to be at least 15 to have a job, and if your under 14 what kind of job could you possibly do anyway? Someone explain?

You can get a job, just not for a major company for example McDonalds, some kids become soccer refs and ref 5 games a weekend for about 1 hour, it pays around $20 a game for an entry level ref, you have $100 over a weekend, buying old/broken Ipods then fixing them and selling them for a profit, mowing lawns, computer tutoring, going around to garage sales buying stuff and selling it for a profit, buying candy/gum/chips, selling it for over retail price. Or you could save up from over 3 years of birthdays, christmas, and any other holiday you get money from, also many kids play video games, sell their old ones, they can make a decent profit on that, or even homework tutoring for like $10 an hour.

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:50 AM

But really...busboy.

#20 legitpro808

legitpro808

Living the HI life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

Birthdays, christmas, other holidays, birthdays, reffing, all that good stuff
Axe Conglomerate v3
Repping the 808 State! Oahu Grown

#21 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

I bought my first computer when I was 11 with my own money. Allowances (if you are doing chores, it is still you earning money) and money from birthdays and Christmas and such. My dad started a pool on a bet that I wouldnt dress up as a ballerina for Halloween, and trick-or-treat in it. Easiest $110 I ever made, since tons of family jumped in to see that. Then you have general work around the neighborhood. I mostly washed cars, though, because there werent many lawns in my area.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#22 Shamrock905

Shamrock905

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

Under the table jobs, family friends, self employment. I got my first job when I was 13, just have to know some people and be charismatic

This. How i make all my money, under the table :D and I'm 21 and a full time college student in San Diego. If I can support my paintball expenditures, I feel like a young kid with practically no responsibility in life could too if they really wanted.

I must also confess......I play pump 95% of the time, so paint isn't a big expense for me. On the flip side, I've sunk nearly 450-500 into my Nightkast cocker pump lol
2k6 Bob Long Intimidator-CP 14' .685 barrel, Pinokio, Ninja 68/4500
2k2 Cocker Pump-Hooptie Pump Kit, CCM Dust Black 86 degree trigger frame, CP 14' .685 barrel, CP Rail, CP Reg, Check-It Delrin Bolt, Ninja 13/3000 HPA tank, Pocket Hoppers.......

#23 TallThing

TallThing

Left Blank Unintentionally...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

I work for my parents, and, no, I do not do chores to get an allowance. My parents (and me) think that chores are just something you should have to do. I work for $8 an hour, get money from christmas and birthdays, and just dont buy all the junk in the world.

I am planning on making stuff and selling it (just odds and ends, although I am really interested in making custom hunting bows). So really, If you can find a regular, under-the-table "job" at twelve, you're set for paintball.

By the way. I'm twelve. I actually bought my marker when I was eleven. (I think it was before my birthday)

Edited by TallThing, 14 March 2012 - 02:03 PM.

If life gives you melons... you may be dyslexic.

#24 HU Soldier

HU Soldier

Say Chesse!! your about to get Painted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

well what i did was i spent all my money on pb and was constantly selling a gun adding 30 bucks to get a better gun, worked on farms during summer, worked for family, bday money and christmas money. that kind of thing, its hard to do but possiab;e

i have also skipped all the extra stuff in the world, i dont have a 360, ps3, etc so i didnt buy one and put that money toward a gun

Edited by HU Soldier, 14 March 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#25 Shaynex36

Shaynex36

Bitches be crazy!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

I just turned 16 and i was paying for all my own gear at 14 because i buy, sell, and trade used gun to make a profit.

#26 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Parents giving me money mostly, im lad to have a dad that supports me. Also, i go twice a month, and i get 29$ a week at both my houses for chores. And you can (which im about to) get a job at publix. They hire, or become a ref at your field.

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#27 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

I cut grass up until I got a job. How these kids pay for their $500 markers, $150 loaders, and $150 tanks, not to mention $400 worth of soft goods, and then afford to play is beyond me.

I only made $10 a week during the summer. I played pump with a phantom for most of my early teen years. Now that I'm working I still can't afford this fancy stuff.

honestly, I think parents are helping buy some of the stuff. Just because kids post that they buy their own gear doesn't mean they did.

#28 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

simple, dont buy too much

kaos - $90

shake n bake - $10

48 / 3000 - $50

vforce profiler - $40

putting that stupid message in your sig - priceless

:tup:

#29 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'll come out and say it, my mom buys almost all of my stuff. I don't work simply because I don't have to. My mom knows I appreciate everything she does for me and I help out around the house and take care of my brother.

#30 survivorspbteam

survivorspbteam

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

Well there arent many 13 year olds that do what i do wich is make balloon animals and i can make 300 dollars a weekend charging 60 dollars an hour. But most kids thankfully have generous parents and jealous assholes are like " Hahah super awesome ninja's of doom i bet your mom paid for your axe". Well no shit they did its called hey this is the only thing i got for x-mas, or yea i did chores for months so people like that seriously get over yourself. I myself have been reely playing for about a year and a half but im still pretty good play d4 3man... and have put well over 3 grand of my own money into the sport not to mention my other expensive hobbys, fishing, skateboarding, graffiti, and lacrosse and having an expensive taste for guns dosnt help either <_<. Oh did i mention i also paid for my own benelli shotgun for gun club yea i work like shit bro...
i rock a fx fusion

#31 KCMECustoms

KCMECustoms

Custom Shop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Agricultural jobs are not required to follow labor laws. Just saying

#32 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

Well there arent many 13 year olds that do what i do wich is make balloon animals and i can make 300 dollars a weekend charging 60 dollars an hour. But most kids thankfully have generous parents and jealous assholes are like " Hahah super awesome ninja's of doom i bet your mom paid for your axe". Well no shit they did its called hey this is the only thing i got for x-mas, or yea i did chores for months so people like that seriously get over yourself. I myself have been reely playing for about a year and a half but im still pretty good play d4 3man... and have put well over 3 grand of my own money into the sport not to mention my other expensive hobbys, fishing, skateboarding, graffiti, and lacrosse and having an expensive taste for guns dosnt help either Posted Image. Oh did i mention i also paid for my own benelli shotgun for gun club yea i work like shit bro...

You.... graffiti shit for fun?.... you vandalize property...... for fun?

#33 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

I could see that, i mean i myself did small jobs when i was younger, but i dont understand how a kid could be purchasing a bob long g6r, and be like "I bought it with my own money" I mean really? I myself have a hard enough time making that much a year. Allowance is not really your money either, sadly enough parents just stop paying and expecting you to do crap.

the kid can be 'working' for a long time.
when i was 15 ( 2010 ) i spent all year getting money and not spending one single penny.
in the beggining of 2011 i bought my frist gear, Geo 09 + 50/45 + Rotor + I4 and a bunch of new things.

Yeah, i was 15 and worked for whole 1year, the kid can get 10,20 or 30 dollars on job but if he does it for a long time and save it, he can esialy but a G6R.
Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

#34 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

Well there arent many 13 year olds that do what i do wich is make balloon animals and i can make 300 dollars a weekend charging 60 dollars an hour. But most kids thankfully have generous parents and jealous assholes are like " Hahah super awesome ninja's of doom i bet your mom paid for your axe". Well no shit they did its called hey this is the only thing i got for x-mas, or yea i did chores for months so people like that seriously get over yourself. I myself have been reely playing for about a year and a half but im still pretty good play d4 3man... and have put well over 3 grand of my own money into the sport not to mention my other expensive hobbys, fishing, skateboarding, graffiti, and lacrosse and having an expensive taste for guns dosnt help either Posted Image. Oh did i mention i also paid for my own benelli shotgun for gun club yea i work like shit bro...

You.... graffiti shit for fun?.... you vandalize property...... for fun?

dude its awesome, but not as fun as random house egging

#35 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

during winter i survive on xmas money, other than that i do chores and occasionally clean my friends parent's office

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#36 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

How much money do you want to put on that?

My dad is in charge of R&D and an agricultural farm. I work at one as well. You have to be 16 just like any place else.

#37 Thursdae

Thursdae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

How much money do you want to put on that?

My dad is in charge of R&D and an agricultural farm. I work at one as well. You have to be 16 just like any place else.

It depends on the state. I know in Texas, agriculture jobs have a pretty young age, but restricted on hours per week and what times they can work, shift length. All that jazz. and I think Wisconsin is 14

#38 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

Well there arent many 13 year olds that do what i do wich is make balloon animals and i can make 300 dollars a weekend charging 60 dollars an hour. But most kids thankfully have generous parents and jealous assholes are like " Hahah super awesome ninja's of doom i bet your mom paid for your axe". Well no shit they did its called hey this is the only thing i got for x-mas, or yea i did chores for months so people like that seriously get over yourself. I myself have been reely playing for about a year and a half but im still pretty good play d4 3man... and have put well over 3 grand of my own money into the sport not to mention my other expensive hobbys, fishing, skateboarding, graffiti, and lacrosse and having an expensive taste for guns dosnt help either <_<. Oh did i mention i also paid for my own benelli shotgun for gun club yea i work like shit bro...

You bought a shotgun at 13? Now thats a story thats hard to believe. And how in the fuck do you charge 60$ an hour to make a balloon animals?

Edited by MMMerc, 15 March 2012 - 01:42 PM.

#39 Thursdae

Thursdae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

You bought a shotgun at 13? Now thats a story thats hard to believe. And how in the fuck do you charge 60$ an hour to make a balloon animals?

Lol..... And also, skateboarding is expensive...?

#40 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Lol someones got some explaining to do...

#41 EHz

EHz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

I'm 17 and I wouldn't own much more than a mask if it weren't for a few lucky streaks. I think the most my mom ever did for me was buy me a case of paint on my birthday. I have a friend who got a fully up'd ion xe with a complete setup for $200. If you know where to look, you'd be surprised at what you can get for dirt cheap. Now would I be doing this if I were a few years younger? Of course not. Even now, I rarely have more than $10 to spend over entire months. I just recently got the opportunity to take a course to become a skate instructor through a family member, so hopefully I can make a small profit out of that seeing as its a service no one offers in my area. School keeps me too busy to hold a regular job, and I'm supposed to be saving up to buy a car >___< That's probably an advantage of being young: you're not spending as much on other things (unless you're heavily into video games).

#42 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

My friend mows lawns, sells stuff, makes stuff and sells it, etc. He has tons of money.

#43 3o5 Paintball

3o5 Paintball

RAWR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

they get it from their parents, or theyre mostly lying
Posted Image
Rockin the G3

#44 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:50 AM

All I ever got from my parents was a gun (very late birthday present), and it was 60 bucks worth, as well as a 10 dollar tank. The only thing they got me for paintball ever is a case of paint once in a blue moon, and this two pod pod-pack for 10 bucks just to start off tourny paintball. The rest...well...yeah....busboy.

But really...busboy.

#45 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

All I ever got from my parents was a gun (very late birthday present), and it was 60 bucks worth, as well as a 10 dollar tank. The only thing they got me for paintball ever is a case of paint once in a blue moon, and this two pod pod-pack for 10 bucks just to start off tourny paintball. The rest...well...yeah....busboy.

But really...busboy.

Did you say busboy?

#46 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

Lol someones got some explaining to do...

lax isn't that expensive, you pay ~300 and you are done for a long ass time. im 3 years into my 300 worth of gear skateboarding, ~100 for a first payment and you buy a deck once in a while, and graffiti, um you trying to get arrested?

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#47 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

To be completely honest, I get unreasonable amounts of money from my grandparents nearly every time I see them. I just put all of that towards paintball. It also helps that my parents cover all my paint expenses.

Otherwise I sell things on eBay, or sell things to friends.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#48 POSSOM

POSSOM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Don't forget about working under the table. Where you are not officially in the workplaces system, but are on part time schedules and get paid in cash. I myself was working like that for a year and a half before I turned 16, and could be indoctrinated into the company system. As for buying your own gear.. The only real age limitations are for tanks that hold the compressed gasses, and the marker(or gun) itself. I used to go to my pro-shop all of the time and buy gear like paint, pods, and accessories for my hopper and marker without question.

This also depends on your location. I live in Ontario, Canada. Here you have to be 18 to purchase a marker, and sometimes, depending on the store a HPA tank as well.

This can change depending on the State, Province or even County that you reside in.

Don't forget about online stores too. If you purchase a marker online with a valid credit card and get it shipped to your house or local post office, they only require a valid I.D. (Obtainable at age 16 when you get your license)to pick-up or receive your package.

Again this is in Ontario... This may not apply to you.

That was (and still is) my experience with age restriction on buying gear.

#49 Pb Mizzle3

Pb Mizzle3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Washing cars, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow, chores, good grades (Ask for Money), Birthday Money. I am 12 I just got a: Gog extcy, dye rotor, ninja 68 4500, dye i4, freak jr barrel. pretty easy

Same age same exact setup but I'm getting axe instead

#50 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

I honestly think that most of the time when a 13 year old has an Ego 12 and says they bought it with their own money it's BS. They just don't want to get bashed by other people who are jealous. I'm 15 and I get most of my gear from Christmas money or Birthday money..I don't know if that counts as my own money or not but I don't really care.
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users