• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 DJASpyder

DJASpyder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

hi, my friend recently moved to seattle. he is looking fora nice field. not too expensive, but decent.
any suggestions?
thanks

When I wear this hat, it's like a window directly into my brain. My brain that can't stop thinking about moose sex.

#2 DownwardFlame

DownwardFlame

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

He should check out Paradise Paintball
Primary: Dangerous Power FX (brown/gold), Valken V-Max
Backup: Spyder TL-R, Shutter gripframe (shorter trigger pull), Shocktech delrin bolt, 14" 32 Degrees Terminator barrel, Trinity clamping feedneck

#3 DJASpyder

DJASpyder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

ok

When I wear this hat, it's like a window directly into my brain. My brain that can't stop thinking about moose sex.

#4 jgilk1

jgilk1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

kc crusaders was an awsome field if its still open its a bit of a drive out of seattle like an hour but it was a huge field

http://www.kc-crusaders.com/

Edited by jgilk1, 23 March 2012 - 03:43 AM.

I don't trust you. I can't.

#5 owenator

owenator

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

DBS indoor, or outdoor all the way. paintball sports park in puyallup is also good, but far away. I 100% recommend DBS indoor to any speedballer who doesn't like playing in the rain or mud. PLUS ITS ON TURF Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
SLIPPERY WEASEL

Wolfwood "but really, when you get older, one of the best things in life is a really good shit. Makes life worth living."

#6 chswrst726

chswrst726

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I hear DBS (doodlebugz) is a pretty good place. If you can get on to Ft. Lewis, the field on-post is pretty active, and lots of good people there.

#7 No Mercy Ever

No Mercy Ever

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

I know that I am a bit late to this, but what does he play?&nbsp; Speedball or Woodsball?&nbsp; Some fields are more inline with one style, and less with the other.&nbsp; Some are good for both.&nbsp; Also, what part of Seattle?&nbsp; Because north of Seattle will lead to some that are better suited for what he is looking for, south of Seattle will lead to others.&nbsp; The only bad thing is that there are no paintball fields in King county, the county that Seattle is in.&nbsp; So he has to head north, south, or west, to another county to play.<br>

#8 owenator

owenator

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

and also PSP is the shit! great field. also, if you need a carpool, i drive from seattle every weekend.
SLIPPERY WEASEL

Wolfwood "but really, when you get older, one of the best things in life is a really good shit. Makes life worth living."

#9 Stitch

Stitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

kc crusaders was an awsome field if its still open its a bit of a drive out of seattle like an hour but it was a huge field

http://www.kc-crusaders.com/

I go to KC crusaders. They are awesome people and so many fields! We go there at least once a month with 15-40 people. Highly recommend them. They fixed my leaking tank, they let me borrow a halo hopper because I forgot mine. They have like 10 acres of land for.

#10 darkracerian

darkracerian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

DBS is a good spot they have the indoor field in everett they have the speedball field and a castle field i believe they also have a outdoor field in snohomish then on the other side of the puget sound in the silverdale/bremerton area is Northwest Paintball Park they have 3 fields all outdoor 2 smaller fields and a 24 acre woodsball field they are only open Sat & Sun 10-5 i think and the guys there are really cool $100 a year membership plus 15% off and free air all day or $15 all day with free air while you play Pm if you want or need phone numbers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users